Character Profile

Character Profile:

Name: Kukiko (Kiko) Kumori Fuyu

Birthday: April 14th

Age: 15

Country of Origin: Unknown

Country of Residence: Japan

Occupation: Student/Soul Reaper

Family:

· Mother - Ayumi Fuyu

· Father - Jackson Fuyu

Appearance: Kukiko is 5'3 with long brown hair which reaches her waist which she is often tied up in a high ponytail. Her skin is neither tanned nor pale. She also has large, warm brown eyes which are very welcoming to others and easily show what she's feeling.
She has a curvy figure but she actually has very little fat on her. Her bust is of a normal size which suits her small frame. Bangs from her face which gives it more depth which people find an adoring feature. Generally, she wears loose fitting clothes and has her favourite red scarf on her whenever possible. Appearance isn't a big deal to her as she would rather be comfortable than presentable.

In her soul form Kukiko does not wear the standard shihakusho. It is tight fitting and the sleeves reach all the way down to her wrists.

Personality: Kukiko is pretty laid back which can easily be taken for her being careless. When she makes a mistake she makes sure to remember it and learn from it. She doesn't make many plans and is spontaneous in her actions. She easily becomes lost in her own thoughts which are often unrelated to what she's doing. She can get easily nervous and becomes very emotional at certain times. has an extremely kind heart which easily shows by her eyes. She often tries to put on a tough act but it easily falls around her friends. Though, to her enemies she never lets that mask fault. She does not easily trust people and it takes a long time for outsiders to gain her trust. Once that trust is gained it is hard to lose and she easily opens up about her thoughts and problems.
She is quite good at school due to her being rather competitive in nature. The last thing she wants to do is lose to anyone at all including her friends. She's quite short tempered and often lets her anger get the better of her. She can easily let her emotions take over and because of this she will often charge in rather than thinking about the situation first. People seem to be drawn to her because of the warm aura she emits. She doesn't understand why people think that but she doesn't mind it too much.
She considers herself a rather rude person and can be upfront when she's lost her cool. She doesn't let others define who she is though and is proud of who she is.

History: After moving to Karakura Town at age six with her mother and father Kiko managed to settle in rather well. An only child, Kukiko felt rather lonely at the beginning. She wasn't allowed to see other kids because of her training for the first few weeks. The family had moved their so that she could train with Kisuke so that she could look after herself.
After a few weeks, the Kurosaki family invited the Fuyus over for dinner where Kukiko met Ichigo for the first time. The two got along well and became each others' closest friends. Kukiko joined his class in school and the two became almost inseparable.
When Kukiko was eight she lost both of her parents. After the incident she began to stay at Kisuke Urahara's residence. He quickly became a father figure to her and he treated her as his own daughter. They trained each day after school and she became able to fight for herself.
When Kukiko was fifteen she moved into her house which was right next door to Ichigo's. He helped her move past the loss of her family and helped her to live on her own.

Zanpakuto: Her Zanpakuto runs the length of her body but the blade itself is very thin. It rests in a navy blue sheath with a silver guard which is an oval shape. It is slung over her shoulder and held by a thin red string. At the end of the handle is a blue tassel.

Random Facts:

· Kukiko is addicted to pizza. Though she loves it she isn't able to eat it very in order to keep up her fitness.

· She is studying to become an author so that she can let her wild imagination free.

· She hates paranormal TV shows as they are often unrealistic compared to the things she's seen.

· Kiko has a love-hate relationship with the snow due the death of her parents. Winter is her favourite season of the year.

· At home Kukiko owns a cat named Princess. She got her name from her elegant and fussy nature.

· Ichigo is the only person she completely trusts.

· Kiko isn't a fan of loud noises which is why Ishin often gets on her nerves when she visits.