The fight...fights

Recap
"Can we talk about this later please?" Natsu agreed after a while of arguing. This whole time the man has been hitting the force field and I finally couldn't hold it anymore and broke it. I guess it's time to fight, I really hope Natsu isn't too mad.
.
.
.
    He hits me with a blast of energy and I go flying and hit a tree. As I ache in pain Natsu yells "LUCY!" "I-I'm good" I say weakly. I get up and look at Natsu and he fights this man, he's so amazing I feel bad for not telling him about my magic. The man looks at me and asks "are you gonna fight too or are you just gonna leave it to your little boyfriend here?" I take off my necklace (the magic dampener) and start hitting the man. He isn't very strong at all, I could stop him in an instant. I hit him one last time and then he's done. I look over at Natsu and he's in shock. "Let's go home." I say but he protests "no let's talk about whatever the hell that was?!" I feel ashamed for not telling him but I thought it would hurt him if he knew. I lower my head and look at the ground, "can we please talk about this in private?" Natsu is fuming "fine"
we walk to natsu's so my family isn't there and Natsu starts. "Why did you keep that a secret?" "I thought I would hurt you if you knew, which I was obviously right about." I start fidgeting, I only do this when I'm nervous. "What other kinds of magic do you have? Don't lie" I take off my magic dampeners, well like 3, Natsu looks surprised. "How much magic power do you have?" "I have celestial dragon slayer magic, elemental magic, and black magic from zeref.." "ZEREF?!" "...yes" I say quietly "how did you even get his power?" "I met him once a long time ago when I was all alone and he gave it to me to protect myself and told me I should learn other magic so I don't become evil." "WOAH... you met zeref?" "Yep" "take off all your magic dampeners." Natsu more like demands rather than asking. "I can't do all of them, I might lose control." "One?" "Okay" I now have 4 magic dampeners off and I can feel power rushing through me. I'm at 75% power right now. Wow why don't I do this all the time? "Luce you okay?" "Huh? Oh, umm yea." "Can I explode something?" I ask Natsu "Never thought you would be saying that? Yea come on."
Natsu took me outside his house and let me go for a target he has out for training. I hit it and it explodes, damn that felt good. I get a rush and keep hitting it. "Luce you are so powerful! Imagine how unstoppable you would be with no magic dampeners." I take off another and I feel even more powerful and I see Natsu almost fall. "Are you okay? Should I put it back on?" I ask worried that I might hurt him, but I hope he says it's okay cause I really want to hit something right now. "Oh no it's okay I just wasn't expecting so much power come from my little Luce." He smiles, I'm glad he's not that mad anymore. I hit a tree and comes falling down and I just keep hitting it and it feels good. The tree is absolutely destroyed but I just keep hitting it. I take off another dampener not thinking and keep hitting feeling like I could take over an entire kingdom. Natsu fell I should help him but I feel like I should hit something else. "Natsu are you-o" I end up hitting the tree again before I can speak. Oh no I knew this would happen, why did I do this, it's too good to stop but I'm going to hurt someone. "Natsu I'm sorry." "I-its okay" "Natsu help!" He grabs my necklace and puts it back on and I can use reason again and i don't feel the need to kill everything in sight. I hug Natsu "I'm so sorry you had to see that, are you okay I didn't hurt you did I?" "No no it's okay I'm fine" he kisses the top of my head. "Can we go inside?" "Yea" I put on my other magic dampeners and we go inside.
We get inside and I change and take off what's left of my makeup and I lay down in natsu's bed. "Are you coming to bed Natsu?" "I'm gonna take a shower first." "Okay have fun" I smirk as he walks to the bathroom.

Natsu's pov
—————————-
    I get out of the shower and Lucy's asleep on my bed snuggled up in the blankets with happy. She's so cute. I walk over and get in bed and snuggle up with them. I don't know what happened with Lucy earlier but I just to blow it over and not worry about it. I feel bad for getting so upset with her but I was just mad. Well I'm just gonna enjoy these cuddles and then worry later.
.
.
.
.
Omg she lives, I'm sorry I haven't been updating no excuses this time I just haven't wanted to. I love you all and thank you guys for supporting me!!
Sincerely, em💓