Lucy's recovery and a chill day

Recap
I walked out of the room with my face heating up. The way she looked at me with her brown orbs full of love and happiness, the way her long, platinum hair was a mess, and her lips oh how her lips curled at the edges creating her perfect smile. She's so perfect I think I love her. Ok next time we go on a job I'm going to tell her how I feel.
.
.
.
.
A couple days later
Lucy's POV
I woke up in my own bed man did it feel good to finally be back in my own bed. I then decided to get out of bed and get ready for the day. I put this on..

And curled my hair and put it into a nice updo

And curled my hair and put it into a nice updo. Then I was off to the guild with Mira and Lisanna.

At the guild
Natsu's pov
I was doing the usual fighting with gray when she walked in... Ahh Lucy she looks absolutely stunning today. "Hey pyro stop staring at her and go talk to her." " what are you talking about I don't like her."
"You basically have heart eyes popping out of your head, you like her."
" ok fine I like her." He then pushed me over to the direction that Luce was in and held up a thumbs up. "Hey Luce." I said scratching the back of my head. "Oh hey Natsu how are you today."
" I'm great now that I've talked to you." I grinned at her and she blushed. Man is she cute when she blushes.

Hours later
Wendy's pov
   Today has been a great day! Lucy-San and Natsu-San played with me all day! Natsu has to leave to fight with Gray but that's okay because I love Lucy. (See what I did there😏 I love Lucy the show😂 I'm dumb) I hope that Lucy does this more often.

Lucy's POV
I had a fun time playing with Wendy and I'm sure she enjoyed as well. Natsu on the other hand I need to find cause I pretty sure he went to fight with Gray again.

Grays pov
Me and Natsu had somehow ended up outside and were fighting full out. After a while of fighting we heard the guild doors open and there was Lucy in her glory. At first we thought she was coming to see us but actually she was coming out to tell us to stop and scare us like Erza. Hey it worked she really got imitating and we backed off right away. She's a one scary girl when she's wants to be, why are all the cute girls scary?

No ones pov
Today everyone in the guild decided to stay around the guild and bond together. So today was a pretty chill day and everyone had a great day hanging out. But as most people in the guild are, everyone is sure it will not be like that tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok this chap is finished and I'm truly sorry how short this is I rarely have time to write this anymore. But I have cheer competition on Monday so wish me luck on that👍🏻 hope you enjoy the story!!😘