A game of chess

Recap
Today everyone in the guild decided to stay around the guild and bond together. So today was a pretty chill day and everyone had a great day hanging out. But as most people in the guild are, everyone is sure it will not be like that tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
Man were we right there is so much going on right now. Natsu, Happy, and I are looking for our 3rd job today, Gray is going on jobs with Juvia, Erza is out shopping with Mira, Lisanna is waiting tables, literally everyone is doing something. "Oooo Lushhee this job looks fun!" The job said win big on it in big flashy letters. Not putting much thought into it I said "sure let's do it!" "Ok lets go natsuu and lushee!" And we were off on our next adventure I really love being in fairytail everyone is so nice and being on a team with Natsu is so fun!
     We got our train tickets ready and Natsu was already looking green. I debating with myself if I should help with his motion sickness or not, if I do he will know more of my power and that's dangerous, but if I don't I have to watch him suffer all the time. What should I do?!? I sighed in frustration and waited for the other 2 to get on the train. I decided that I was going to use my magic to make a pill for him to take for his motion sickness. I walk on the train and ask Natsu to hold out his hand and hand him the pill. "Where did you get this from?" "Uhh, I found them on a job a while back and forgot about till now." "Oh that's great I already feel better!" I smiled at him and drifted off to sleep to him holding my hand.

Timeskip
To the job
—————————
It took us forever to find the place but after a while of searching we finally found the origin of the flyer. A very tall man appeared in front of me and looked down at me and smiled. I smiled and explained what we were there for and invited us inside for a drink. "So you saw my job flyer?" "Yes we did" Natsu answered, the man glared at him. "I'm sorry I never asked for your guy's names what are they?" "I'm Lucy and that's Natsu and Happy." I said pointing at Natsu and Happy. "Ah I see Lucy my name is Matt and I would like you guys to play a game of chess." "Chess?" We all asked in confusion. "Yes chess I would like to see who can beat me, but there is a catch." "What is it?" Natsu and I asked in unison. "If Natsu loses I get to keep you." He said eyeing me up and down. "WHAT??!" "Natsu you have to win this for me pleaseeee, I wanna go back to fairytail to everyone." "I'll try" Then all of a sudden I was grabbed by a strong set of arms. I tried to thrash away from the arms but they were too strong. Natsu started growling and I then decided now was a good time to show him one of my powers. "Natsu stop growling or they might take me out of the room you're okay you got this I know you can do this." "How are we talking in my head." "It's one of my powers I'll explain later right now just follow his rules." "Ok." Then I was moving again, I'm assuming out of the room. Oh gosh I hope Natsu can play chess. I wish him the best of luck.

I know it's short but it's late and I'm really busy. Also should I show all of you what I look like and do a q and a? Comment what you think, thanks love you all😘