The date

Recap
     "Hey guys I got to go I have to go get ready for my date with Natsu." All the girls squeal with happiness and excitement. I say good bye and head home. I'm so excited for this date. I can't help but smile, welp wish me luck on this date.
.
.
.
    I make it home safely for the first time in a while. I sit down at my vanity and do my makeup, although I don't like doing a lot of makeup I still put some on.

I made it a little more noticeable this time because I'm going on a date and I want to look good obviously

I made it a little more noticeable this time because I'm going on a date and I want to look good obviously. Now time for the hair. 

I didn't want to make it too fancy but not too trashy either, I think this looks perfect

I didn't want to make it too fancy but not too trashy either, I think this looks perfect. Now outfit time but I have no idea what im gonna wear and natsu's gonna be here soon.

   I finally managed to pick this cute dress

I finally managed to pick this cute dress. Now I'm just putting on a couple of accessories like earrings and necklaces. Then I hear a knock on the door, it's Natsu! I make a few finishing touches and run to the door. I open the door and Natsu looks shocked. He stares for a long time and I can't tell what he's thinking. "What do I look bad?" He immediately replied "no no no you look.. amazing like actually stunning." I blushed and he gave me a rose and kissed my cheek.

Natsu's pov
Since you guys requested more of his pov
———————————-
       As I walk to Luce's I start to think about her, she's so beautiful. Once I finally reach her house I knock and hear come running to the door. She opened the door and it felt like life was in slow motion. She looked like a work of fucking art, her hair was beautifully done and it's like she perfectly placed every strand. Her makeup while it wasn't a lot made her absolutely breathtaking. Her dress, oh wow, it's like it was made for her body and her curves. As I was taking in all her beauty I guess I was staring cause then Lucy asks "what do I look bad?" I'm flabbergasted that she could think that she looks bad. "No no no you look.. amazing like actually stunning." I then give her the rose I got for her and kiss her on the cheek. "Cmon lets go" I motioned for her to come with me. She walks out of the house and we go on our way. Wow I love her.

Time skip to after the movie because I'm lazy😁 also Lucy's pov
Hope you like natsu's pov
—————————
      "Wow that movie was so good, don't you think?" I ask Natsu as I obsess about the movie. "Yea it was cool I liked it" he says smiling looking at me. "We have dinner to get to now" Natsu says holding my hand. "Oh yea, where are we gonna eat?" I ask. "It's a surprise" Natsu says winking. I'm so excited!!!!
     After a while of walking we finally made it to a really fancy restaurant. It was beautiful. "Natsu this is too much, you really didn't have to do all this." He chuckles a bit and then says "you deserve everything in the world, you make me so happy." I turn bright red and just smile at him. I kiss him and he kisses back then we head inside.
The waiter asks what would like to drink and then runs off to get our drinks. "Natsu this is so sweet of you." "Only the best for my Luce." He smiles. We talk for a while as I eat and Natsu stuffs his face. After eating I try to pay for my half of the bill but Natsu refuses and pays for it. We start walking back to my house and continue talking.
We've almost made it home when we hear a strange noise. "Get behind me Luce" Natsu quickly moves me behind him. "Natsu I don't think we need to worry it was probably just an animal or something." "No I know it's something more I heard it, dragon slayer ears." He explains. I heard it too but I didn't want to worry about it. "Cmon lets just keep walking we are almost home." He hesitatingly walks still protecting me. Just then I hear something shoot magic and I move Natsu out of the way and hit it with black magic not thinking or caring about Natsu seeing. A man appears out of the shadows "how sweet you are protecting your man instead of him protecting you" Natsu is still in shock from seeing the black magic and looks at me and asks "what magic is that Luce? Why didn't you tell me?" "Natsu this isn't exactly the time" I say as the man tries to hit Natsu and I cover me in Natsu in a protective bubble. "THIS TOO? DO I EVEN KNOW YOU?" Natsu sounds like he's actually mad about this. "Are you actually mad at me for not telling all the magic I use?" Natsu looks disappointed at me and nods. "Can we talk about this later please?" Natsu agreed after a while of arguing. This whole time the man has been hitting the force field and I finally couldn't hold it anymore and broke it. I guess it's time to fight, I really hope Natsu isn't too mad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay I'm done!! I think this chapter turned out pretty good. I love you all, hope you enjoyed, and have a great day.
          Sincerely, em💓