Whats the job?

Recap
       I walk back over to them and they already know what's happened they get up and head towards the job board. "Ooh this one seems good to start on." They wouldn't even let me see what it was so I decided just to go with it and off we went. I can't wait to see where this adventure takes us.
.
.
.
We make it to the train station and I swear every time that Natsu forgets that we have to ride it and he then wants to walk alll the way to our mission. But eventually I got him to get on the train... in exchange for comforting him on the train. We walk on to the train and look around for a spot, once we find one we sit down. Immediately after we sit Natsu is already sick. You know sometimes I think he is overreacting, I mean seriously, we aren't even moving yet. But whatever. I offer my lap for his head to rest on. As he lays on my lap I'm talking to the others while playing with his soft, pink locks. Oh my gosh his hair is so soft.
         A while later everyone has fallen asleep. I look down at natsu's resting face. I stop playing with his hair for a few seconds, but then he MOVED my hand in his SLEEP back to his head. I continued to play with his hair until I drifted off to sleep.

Timeskip: train stopped (finally)

      I am awaken by Natsu gently tapping my face. I slowly adjust my eyes to the newly found light. "What are you doing Natsu?" "Oh me... just trying to wake you up." He sounds annoyed, oh no. How long has he been trying to wake me? "Ummm... how long have you been trying to wake me?" I ask a little scared of the answer. "Oh not long." He then smiled and I could finally breathe, I didn't want to make him mad. Ever. I smiled back at him and we got off the train. Natsu kisses the ground after we got off, so overdramatic, like seriously he does after every train ride. "Ok so where are we going for the mission?" "You'll find out."
We get to a huge mansion, I mean it wasn't as big as my old one but it was still big. Erza led us into the mansion, we are greeted by a lady and a man. "Why hello, are you here for the job request?" The man said. "Yes we are, we are from the fairytail guild and are up for the task." Erza responded with a polite tone. Man I wish she was more like this. "Alright well we have found out that someone has been robbing the whole town for quite some time, and we were hoping that you guys could catch the culprit or culprits." "But of course we are Fairytail and we always finish the job." Erza replied. "Yea I'm ready to fight, IM FIRED UP!" Natsu yelled. I tapped his shoulder and whispered to him "not yet it's impolite to yell in someone's house." He looked at me and nodded and apologized for yelling.
Erza finally finished talking about the job and we walked out of the mansion. "So this robber probably goes out at night so he doesn't risk being seen, so we should wait until nighttime." I stated factually "I agree with Luce." Natsu said grinning his goofy grin at me, oh how I love that smile of his. I grinned back and everyone else agreed so we decided to explore the town on our own for a while. Erza wanted to go shopping with Wendy and Carla, Gray just wanted to get away from Natsu, and happy had fallen asleep in my arms already.
         "So Luce what do you want to do until tonight?" I just shrugged and said "I don't care you decide" he looked at me "how about we go get milkshakes, I know you love them." "Alright yea" I smiled at him and he smiled back. We walk to a restaurant, and go inside and sit down. "So what does the cute couple want to order?" I order a strawberry milkshake and Natsu orders a LOT of food. While we are waiting for our things a waiter brings a drink and hands it to me. "Oh this isn't mine." I point to the drink. "Looks like you have a secret admirer then." And winks at me. "On the house I swear." He smiles at me and I look over at natsu. "Was that from you?" He sounds infuriated. Natsu gets up and grabs the waiter, "Was  that... from... you?" Natsu is angry, oh god. I get up and try to stop Natsu but then I pushed back by.... LOKE?!? "Are you trying to hit on Lucy? Because she's mine." Loke said winking at me becoming angry as well. "Both of you stop!" They stop immediately Natsu was about to punch the waiter. "Loke go back to the spirit world and Natsu sit down." Loke disappears and Natsu eyes the waiter with a death glare and sits down. "I'm sorry it just makes me so angry." He stars flaming. "Hey, hey, hey I like you remember? Not that waiter."  I grab his hand and squeeze it a bit. "I know and I like you too." We smile at each other and finally our stuff comes to our table. I sip my milkshake as Natsu scarfs his food. We talk and laugh while we enjoy. "Lucy Heartfilia, I love you." "I love you too Natsu Dragneel." We finished our food and walked out the door holding hands and a flying happy behind us saying "you loooovvveee each other" we laughed as we walked to meet the rest of the group.
         I wish every day could be like this, but sadly it's time to get to work. "Are you ready to find that robber Luce?" "Yea I'm ready to actually use my magic, Mira won't let me at home." "Ok let's go then." We met up with them and started patrolling the streets. I got to thinking, what if I use too much magic again? Will I ever be allowed to use magic or will Mira go crazy and overprotective? Well let's find out..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   Ok yea yea I know I'm a bad person that never updates and I don't have an excuse this time so sorry. I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy.
   Sincerely, em💓
P.S. the media on top is my best friend... she loves corn chips