Nalu

Recap
       We reached my house and Natsu asked "can I please stay with you tonight? I don't want you to be alone." "I won't be alone I have my family, but I mean you can." Natsu manages to grin his cute little grin. We walk inside and walk quietly up the stairs to my room. Natsu comes into my room "it's so cute Luce!" He laughs. "Oh shut up and get in bed." I change into pajamas and get into bed. "Goodnight Natsu, I love you." "I love you too Luce"
.
.
.
.
.
        I woke up this morning to Natsu cuddling me. I blushed at what he was doing and slowly tried to wiggle my way out of his arms. But when I was almost free Natsu pulled me back in and snuggled me in close again. I giggled at my situation and decided I probably wouldn't be getting up for a while, guess I'll go back to sleep.
         I wake up for the second time and I managed to get out of natsu's grip. I get up and get changed into this.

      After that I go downstairs and make some brunch for Natsu and I, since everyone is at the guild already

After that I go downstairs and make some brunch for Natsu and I, since everyone is at the guild already. I make some eggs and bacon for myself, and a whole feast for Natsu and Happy. I walk back upstairs and wake them up. "Hmmmm" Natsu hummed sleepily. "I made food." Natsu and happy jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. I giggled at their excitement. I love them so much.
         Natsu and I decided to go to the guild and meet up with everyone. So we started walking while Happy was flying closely behind us. We held hands as we made our way to the guild. "you guys likeeeee each other." Happy said teasing us, Natsu turned red in an instant and I just laughed. "Yea just like you likeeee Carla." I said mocking him. He turned bright red and instantly denied it and once a chuckle escaped my mouth. "That's what I thought"
Once we made it to the guild we strolled in, holding hands and immediately Mira ran over and yelled "ARE YOU GUYS DATING??!??" As she was jumping up and down, we tried to get her to calm down but she just couldn't and she created a crowd of guild members around us. Great. Just then Natsu takes a step in front of me and says to everyone "yes we are and I'm in love with her so don't even think about touching her." He growled at the guys in the guild that had tried to make a move on me before. I turned tomato red and everyone awwed for us and congratulated us. Once everything calmed down we sat a table, happy sleeping on my head. "So Natsu what should we do today?" He looks like he's actually thinking for the first time in his life. "I don't know" Seriously?!? I thought he was gonna have an actual idea. But he starts again, "A date?" "A what?" Natsu looked at me with his mesmerizing eyes and said "Do you want to go on a date?" I blushed for literally no reason "Yea that sounds great actually." "Okay tonight at 7 be ready I'll pick you at your house and we can go watch a movie and eat dinner after" I imagined the scene in my head it seems like pure bliss. "Okay Natsu see you then" I smiled a big grin at him and he did the same back at me. "Well me and happy are gonna go talk with the other guys, if that's okay with you though?" "Yep just fine go have fun" I smiled and blew a kiss at him. He pretended to catch my kiss and put it in his pocket. I giggled at this. I walk over to the girls table and say hi to all of them.

Natsu's pov
I know this isn't usual but I thought this would be cute
——————————
    I walked over to the guys and they all started congratulating me on getting Lucy. "Now Natsu finally has something that other people are gonna want." Macao said laughing and Wakaba joined in with him "That's the truth." Wakaba said during laughing fits. One of the creeps of the guild blurred out "she must be good in bed with those huge breasts" he was pretending to squeeze the air, I got tired of it and punched him. "She is to be respected, Lucy Heartfilia is the prettiest, funniest, and most amazing girl in the entire world. Her eyes are like pools of chocolate and skin is silky smooth, her hair is long and golden and looks perfect on her. She is mine and only mine so the next person that makes a joke about her, tries to flirt with her, or even looks at her is gonna be answering to me." I may have lost my temper there but I don't care I love Lucy Heartfilia.

Back to Lucy
Was that cute? I don't know, you decide
——————————
    As I was talking with the girls I heard natsu's voice. "She is to be respected, Lucy Heartfilia is the prettiest, funniest, and most amazing girl in the entire world. Her eyes are like pools of chocolate and skin is silky smooth, her hair is long and golden and looks perfect on her. She is mine and only mine so the next person that makes a joke about her, tries to flirt with her, or even looks at her is gonna be answering to me." All the girls look straight at me, I don't know how to react that was so sweet and caring. The girls tell me that I'm lucky and I already knew that but I just agree with them and we talk a little longer. I check the time and I should get going to get ready for my date. "Hey guys I got to go I have to go get ready for my date with Natsu." All the girls squeal with happiness and excitement. I say good bye and head home. I'm so excited for this date. I can't help but smile, welp wish me luck on this date.
.
.
.
.
.
All done, soo soo soo sorry it's been taking so long, I love you all so much. But also 6K reads?!? Hello? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND ENJOYING AND ASKING FOR MORE!!! Okay well I'm gonna try to make another chapter now thank you again, I love you guys.
   Sincerely, em💓

P.S  should I do a face reveal and a q and a kind of thing?