Finding out

Lucy's POV
Yesterday was a close call with natsu I don't want anyone to learn about my magic yet it's too dangerous could hurt all of them. After a while I decided to get up and get ready for the day I put on this outfit

(The hair is the same in the pic)👍🏻Ok now that that is done I head off downstairs to make breakfast for Mira, Lisanna, and Elfman

Ok now that that is done I head off downstairs to make breakfast for Mira, Lisanna, and Elfman. Once I get into the kitchen I look around and see what I can make. I found all the ingredients to make pancakes and so I started making them. Once I was done making them I went upstairs and woke everyone up and told them breakfast was ready they all ran down the stairs and got as many as they could. I chuckled watching them fight for the pancakes. "Hey Lucy do you want to eat?" Mira asked, "No I'm good I already ate cause I knew you guys would eat them all" I smiled at her and she smiled back while Elfman was grabbing another pancake. Once they were done we went to the guild since Mira had to work.

Natsu's POV
I'm sitting here at the guild fighting with ice princess about.... actually I don't even remember but I know it was important so I'm gonna keep arguing
"You're so stupid, flame brain"
"Wanna go Elsa" then we heard the doors of the guild open and we thought it was Erza so we immediately stopped fighting because we both know what happens when we fight around Erza. But to our surprise it was the whole Strauss family Mirajane, Elfman, Lisanna, and.. Lucy. When I think about her my cheeks inflame and I don't understand why. Her long blonde hair that flowed in the wind, her big brown eyes that were full of love, and he- STOP IT NATSU. Ok I'll just go talk to her

Gray's pov
Lucy is so mesmerizing all her features are perfect and to top it all off she seems like a super nice person. Wait oh my gosh what about Juvia
(Yeah what about Juvia, Gray🙃🙂. She will go drip drip drop on yo ass 😂)

Lucy's POVWhen we walked in everyone was looking at us and I was a little uncomfortable

Lucy's POV
When we walked in everyone was looking at us and I was a little uncomfortable. "Why is everyone looking at us?" I whispered to Mira "They are staring at you Lucy, I think most of them are head over heels for you already" she grinned and started laughing evilly I see that her shipping obsession has progressed. A slight blush came to the surface of my cheeks, now I feel like everyone likes me thanks a lot Mira. As I sit down at the bar with Lisanna everyone somewhat gets back to what they are doing but some were still watching. "I can't believe I have a little sister" "I can't believe I'm here I'm so happy to be here with you guys again" Lisanna and I talked for a while and then we hugged and she said goodbye because she was going on a mission with Elfman. "Hey Lucy you should go on missions too" Mira stated "My magic is not quite stable enough to do that yet but I'm working on it."
"Wait you use take over magic right?"
"No I don't I thought you knew Mira."
"No I had no idea,wait so what type of magic do you use then?" "Well it's kind of a mix between several things but my main magic is celestial magic." "Could you show me some pleaseee prettyyy please!" "Ok but only one thing and we have to go outside." "Yay!!" She pranced outside and was jumping up and down so excited to see my magic. "Ok ready?" "Of course!"
I started making a ball out of stars and my sister looked amazed and then I blew the stars at her and they turned into flower petals. " oh my Mavis your magic is so pretty please do more!!" "Ok fine but not too much more or I will get out of control" I hadn't even realized that I was developing a crowd. I decided to do something better this time, I lifted my finger and vines with roses on them came out of the ground and they roses were all different colors
(Like this)

Everyone awed and gasped and then I made my hand into a fist and the vines stopped growing and the roses bursted into stars and then the vines created the pattern of a beautiful necklace  and became the necklace and disappeared for a spilt second ...

Everyone awed and gasped and then I made my hand into a fist and the vines stopped growing and the roses bursted into stars and then the vines created the pattern of a beautiful necklace and became the necklace and disappeared for a spilt second and ended up on Mira. Mira gasped and looked at me with stars in her eyes she was completely amazed. "Oh my mavis Lucy that was astonishing!!!" Then everyone started clapping for me like I put on a magic show or something- I mean I kinda did but still- they were awing at the necklace I made then natsu and gray came over to me "Luce that was amazing" " Yea it really was" "Wow you guys actually agree on something for once" "NO WE DON'T!!" They scream in unison "Ok sure whatever thanks by the way" I grin at them, them Natsu gave me a puzzled look "But you told me you use celestial magic and that wasn't celestial magic so what kind of magic can you do?"
"Well I do use celestial magic it's just that I use other magic like the one you saw."
"So what other magic do you have?"
"I use
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CLIFFHANGER😂😂 I've always wanted to do that hope you're enjoying so far and yea do byee👋👋