Lucy's down

Ouch!What was that?" "I don't know." Natsu started to get up and I pushed him off of me and pushed him behind me. "Why did you do that Lu—"Shh!!" "What's going o— "What did I just say shhhh! We are gonna get caught!" "By what?"
.
.
.
"The monster."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What there's a monster!" Natsu shrieked in terror "Yea that's why you neED TO SHUT UP!" I whisper shouted. "Ok fine."
  Finally I thought to myself I didn't think he would ever stop shouting. Then all of a sudden I saw it, the huge monster we had been looking for.
    "Natsu call the rest on the communication lacrima."
"Got it." As he started calling them I approached the monster and made sure Natsu wasn't looking and I requiped my sword and stabbed the monster in the foot. The monster gazed upon me and picked me up. I screamed and Natsu turned his head quickly and saw me in the air.
    "LET GO OF HER!! FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" He had gotten a direct hit on the monster and it lost its grip on me. I screeched as I was falling and shut my eyes tight. I braced myself for the landing but it never came. I finally opened my eyes and saw gray holding me.
    "Oh thank goodness, thank you so much for catching me."
"No problem I always keep my nakama safe." He smiled at me.
We got kind of caught up in the moment and forgot that a huge monster was trying to kill us.
"Okay everyone get ready." Erza shouted preparing to fight the monster in front of us.
"Ready!" We all shouted in sync and then all came at the monster and shot magic at it. It clawed at me and I shot some of my black magic without thinking about everyone around me. The monster immediately fell and started screaming in agony. Everyone stared at me in amazement and confusion. And that's all I can remember until I woke up at the guild.

Gray's POV
Lucy just shot black magic at the monster!! And it died right on the spot!!  Lucy is so strong as it is I wonder how strong she is without the dampeners on? Anyways we all stared at her and she looked back at all of us and then fell.
   " Luce!!?!" Natsu sprinted over to Lucy. Then everyone else went over to her. "What's wrong with her?" Innocent little Wendy asked 
   "She must have used to much magic power and passed out I think she'll be fine" Erza explained trying to calm Wendy.
  "Ok who's the fastest here?" Erza asked "I am!" Both Natsu and I yelled t once
  "I bet Ice pri- Erza then hit Natsu on the head
  "NO FIGHTING!!" "Gray take her back to the guild as fast as possible."
  "On it." I picked up Lucy very carefully and started running back to the guild.

Back at the guild
Mira's POV
I was getting Cana more beer when the guild doors opened and Gray yelled "Help Someone!" I ran over to him and saw that he had my sister in his hands.
     "WHAT HAPPENED!?!" I was terrified and thought of the worst things. " She used to much magic power when fighting the monster, she even managed to kill it all by herself."
    "Oh my gosh okay let's get her to the infirmary right away."

Once everyone else gets back
Mira's POV still
The others finally made it back and they came to check on Lucy.
  "Has she woken up at all yet?" Erza asked very worried
  "No not yet."
  "Oh no.." Wendy whispered and started to run at Lucy. "What!?! What's going on with her?"
"I can't hear her pulse she's running out of magic power we need to get one of her magic dampeners off."
(Btw only her close friends know about the dampeners)  Wendy scanned Lucy's body.
  "I don't know where the dampeners could be."
  "I do" I took off her necklace she wore every single day, and suddenly a huge wave of magic power washed over all of us to the point that Happy and Carla passed out. "Oh my gosh I never realized how much power she had." We all decided to leave the room before the rest of us passed out and shut the door.

A couple days later
Lucys pov

I open my eyes and see Natsu and Mira in chairs across the room from me. I look around and see that my necklace has been taken off. Oh no what if it fell off during the battle and I hurt all my new friends. I quickly put the necklace back on and they weren't waking up. I started freaking out and then Natsu opened his eyes. The amount of relief I felt at that moment was unbelievable. "Luce! You're finally awake!"
  " Yea. Wait how long was I out for?" "A couple of days." "A couple of days!? What happened to me?" "You killed off the monster by yourself and you used too much magic power and passed out."
"ok but why was my necklace off?"
"It's a dampener and you were about to die from loss of magic power so we had to take it off." "Ughh if I wasn't so reckless this wouldn't happen." I said sounding very upset with myself.
"At least you didn't die and you saved us from that monster." I could tell he was trying to make me feel better but it wasn't working all that well. "Wanna go on a job Natsu?" "You just almost died I think we should wait a while before you go on another job." "Ok fine but only one week and then we take another job." "Ok miss ambitious." He grinned his toothy grin and made me blush as he walked out. I could have sworn though I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks too.

Natsu's pov
I walked out of the room with my face heating up. The way she looked at me with her brown orbs full of love and happiness, the way her long, platinum hair was a mess, and her lips oh how her lips curled at the edges creating her perfect smile. She's so perfect I think I love her. Ok next time we go on a job I'm going to tell her how I feel.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok it's done hope you enjoy