Chapter Twenty-Two

WARNING.

THERE IS LARRY STYLINSON IN THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU'RE NOT OKAY WITH IT LEAVE OKAY.

Thank you(:

*Le wild new character appears!* THERE'S AN ALL NEW CHARACTER IN THIS CHAPPIE:D I was getting tired of just these three main characters, so I added a fourth c: heheh.

OMG GUISE 30,000 + READS?!? y'all be perf<33

Well Uh... Enjoy(:

~Sophia

Chapter Twenty-Two

Harry's POV

I regret everything. Everything I just did with Kirsten. I snogged her, ruined Alex's life with her, told her Alex's secret to her, an worst of all, I had sex with her.

What kind of a person was I?

A horrible one, thats for sure. I hate myself. Niall's gonna find out, Alex is gonna find out, and I'll be screwed. Ugh. What do I do.

I hurried quickly into the kitchen to hide the binoculars and camera way back in the cabinet.

Niall just went to talk to Kirsten... What if he somehow found About what we did? It only happened a little bit ago...

I need to stop. We can keep a secret. We never have to talk about any of this again once Alex and Misty are gone.

"Harry what's in your hand?" Liam asked from the living room.

Crap. He saw them. I acted like I hadn't heard him and hurried out of the the kitchen and took a seat next to Louis. He looked me in the eyes and could tell something was wrong.

"Haz, what happened?"

"Nothing," I lied. A lot had happened.

He looked at me with those amazing eyes last time we kissed. Oh, damn it Harry! Stop! Not now, not while Liam's right there...

I had to restrain myself from leaning in. I could tell Louis was too.

"You lads alright...?" Liam asked, confused.

"Yeah," I lied again. Everything I've done today is just lies. All I've done in lie. What am I supposed to do?!

"I don't feel so good. I'm going to go lie down," I told them. Quickly, I ran up to my room and slammed the door.

Alex's POV

"Alex? You're not going to believe this..."

"What the fuck is it," I said.

"It's all over twitter and instagram and tumblr and Facebook and pretty much every social networking site... You're fucked," Misty said.

"Well tell me what the fuck it is!" I shouted.

"Okay, jeez! It's a picture of Zayn holding hands, running along a beach with a blonde girl who looks like you, expect her face is covered by her hand."

I dropped the cell phone. I knew this would happen.

"What?" Zayn questioned.

"There's a picture of me and you together on the beach going viral around the fucking world."

He got wide eyed. "Shiiiiiiiiit!"

"Yeah, 'Shiiiiiiiiit' is right!" I said.

From the floor, I could hear Misty on the phone still. "Alex? Alex! Aleeeeeeex!!"

I picked up the device, but just as I was about to talk, I saw a huge group of paparazzi just ahead outside of a restaurant.

"How'd they find out where we were going for lunch?!" Zayn shouted.