Chapter Twenty-Six

AND FINALLY, LADIES AND GENTS, I GIVE YOU, THE FINAL CHAPTER!!

Yes, it's almost over. But this journey has been a long one with all y'all and I loved it c:

I may or may not to the sequel. I want to, but no promises.

STAY TUNED; THERE WILL BE AND EPILOGUE.

Now go read, my young Jedi. An ending awaits you.

Lol not yet. There's an epilogue.

Love you sosososososososososososo much <3

~Sophia

Chapter Twenty-Six

--

Harry's POV

-

"And who are you?" Louis snapped.

"We're their parents, thank you very much," said the same lady, getting furious. The lady next to her look more worried than mad.

"Well, then, um..." Louis choked.

"I'll get them," I flatly said. Louis tried to stop and offer to instead, but ignored him and kept walking.

I took my time walking up the stairs. The way Kirsten forced me into everything and made me play along in her stupid game got to my head. I couldn't believe that I'd ever wanted Alex to go.

As i Reached her door, I heard voices inside the room. It was Zayn and Alex talking. Of course.

"Just calm down, okay? Everything will work out," Zayn was saying.

"How could they work out? How?! I'm already screwed over. My friends are gone, my life is gone, I'll have no one," Alex cried.

"You'll have me," Zayn tried.

Then I heard nothing. I decided to open the door then. I saw Alex in Zayn's arms.

"Uh, Alex?" I said, trying to avoid the awkwardness of the room.

She turned to me and popped out of Zayn's arms. "Oh, Harry.. Hi."

I gulped. "Um, I- I think your mom's here."

"WHAT?!" she yelled.

I ran out of the room. I could still hear her yelling and freaking out as I went down to hallway to Misty's room.

I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I opened the door anyway.

"Hello?" I called.

Misty was sitting on her bed, facing the wall.

"Misty?"

She didn't answer me. I walked over to her. She was just staring, not acknowledging anything. Something was really wrong.

"Misty!" I yelled in her face. She didn't budge.

I sat down next to her. "Well, if you decide to move, your mom is here. I think."

"Thanks," was all she said.

I sat there for another minute. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

Finally, she slowly turned her head towards me.

"I lied."

"What?" I said.

"When I told my mom, I didn't tell her about everything. I only told her about Everything bad Alex did to save my friendships and ruin hers. But none if it was her fault. But now I can't ever talk to her again."