Chapter Twenty

GUIZE I FINALLY UPLOADED YAY!!!!!!!!

Two quick shoutouts; 1) GO READ MAH BESITE'S STORY "I Won't Give Up" by ComplexHearts. Seriously bro I helped her with the story line and it's pretty fucking amazing yo. GO READ NOW. 2) Just saying hey to Jade, one of my frannnns <3 she's flacking hilarious and amazing. Woohoo for having friends! :3

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!.!.!.!.!!!!!!.!.!!!!.!.!.! K thanks.

~Sophia

Chapter Twenty

Misty's POV

I quickly hopped out of bed and ran to Niall's room, only to find a sleeping Kirsten. They must be in Zayn's room. I ran down the hallway and banged on door.

I heard mumbles from inside the room. Then footsteps came close and closer to the door. Without waiting any longer, I grabbed the knob and pushes it open.

"Niall get offline!" Zayn shouted.

Niall quickly clicked a button and shut the laptop.

They stared at me, waiting for me to speak.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"It was an accident! We didn't tell anyone the name..." Zayn explained.

"But my friends were already suspicious, and now they're surely going to find out," I told him.

"I'm really sorry!"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I'm tired and going to sleep. Don't you dare do something like that to me again!" I tiredly walked back to my room.

I just wanted to sleep.

Alex's POV

My phone rang so loud that I almost fell out if my bed.

I groaned and reached for it on my nightstand. It was a call from Hallie. Aggravated, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"YOU WATCHED THAT TWITCAM, RIGHT?!" she shouted, making my ears hurt.

"Jesus, Hallie! Calm down! Now what twitcam are you talking about?"

"Sorry, sorry," she said. "But Niall and Zayn just did a twitcam for like twenty minutes and right at the end they admitted they had girlfriends!"

That time, I did fall out of my bed. made a loud thud noise as I hit the ground.

"What was that?" I heard Hallie ask.

I was too frozen to speak. Zayn just gave it away to everyone in the world, and now my secret is probably out. Damn it. Thats probably what Hallie called me for, to tell me that she hates me.

"Hallie, I-I'm sorry..." I said before she even brought it up.

"Sorry for what?" she chuckled. "I just want to know who Zayn is dating! Niall is the only one who gave away the name."

I don't think anyone ever will understand how relieved I was to hear those words. The biggest sigh left my mouth as I wipe the sweat off of my forehead. Yeah, I was so nervous I was sweating.

"Oh, well I didn't watch it. That's cool, though," I said.

"So..." Hallie said, "You don't care about it?"

"No, of course I do. I'm just tired is all, I guess."

"Alex, it's like seven o'clock... It's not that late."

Crap, the time change. I forgot. "Uh, um..." I said, trying to think of I different excuse.

"Of course. I knew it. I don't know why I even called you. I knew you weren't a true Directioner."