Chapter One

A/N: the beginning of this sorry is very carroty but I promise it will get better thanks also avoid my many typos sorry love ya

Chapter One

I sat at the lunch table, nibbling on jelly sandwich. Yes, only jelly. I had a peanut allergy. I sat there with my friends, Allison, Mackenzie, Molly, Hallie, and Misty. And like always, we were going on about One Direction.

"I still think Liam is the hottest," Hallie said.

"You're crazy! Louis is like the sexiest person on this earth!" Allison argued.

"I agree with Allison," Molly added.

"ZAYN IS TOO SEXY FOR ALL OF YOU, SO KEEP QUIET!" Mackenzie yelled, standing up from her stool.

"Okay, you all know that Harry is the hottest, sexiest, and best. So stop lying to yourselves!" Misty stated.

Misty was probably my best friend in the group.

"Alex, who's your favorite? You never really talk about it," Molly asked.

She was right. I usually didn't talk. I was really shy. But I also didn't talk because I wasn't the biggest fan of One Direction, though I did like a few of their songs.

"Uh, I don't really have a favorite," I said.

"Wait, you do like One Direction, don't you?!" Hallie wondered.

I realized that I never really talked about them. My friends didn't even know if I liked them or not. Wow. I'm more shy than I thought...

"They're okay," I shrugged.

Everyone gasped, all but Misty. She had already knew this.

"ALRIGHT?! ALRIGHT!!!??? ONE DIRECTION IS PERFECT. PERFECT!!!" Mackenzie shouted.

If you haven't already noticed, Mackenzie was the loudest. Which was odd, because she liked Zayn, who was the quietest.

"Well I-" I tried.

"No," Allison said, "One Direction is more than perfect. Alex! Seriously? All this time and you're just now saying that you don't like One Direction?! What the hell?!"

"No! I do like them, I'm just not obsessed... Like you guys are," I explained.

Another gasp came from the crowd.

"OBSESSED?" Molly shouted. "More of a way of life! You wouldn't understand, because you're not a true Directioner."

"HEY! Everyone just shut up, okay?! Alex isn't a huge fan. So what?" Misty stuck up for me. That's why she was my best friend.

"And I am a Directioner! I'm a fan!" I added.

They all rolled their eyes. All but Misty, of course.

"Oh, yeah? Well if you are a true Directioner, you'll have to pass the test," said Hallie with an evil smirk.

I gulped. Test?! Oh, come on! I just wanted to move on, and get back to eating my sandwich and listening to everyone talk about One Direction. But I could tell that wasn't going to happen!

"u-Uh.. Ok-kay.." I said.

Hallie, Allison, Molly, and Mackenzie all huddled around me. They each had evil grins on their faces. This will be just great.

"first question! Which one has curly hair?" Allison said. She acted like she was a game show host.

Pssh, this one was easy. "Harry!" I answered proudly. I was determined to prove them wrong.