Chapter Six (Part A)

So guys, thanks for the few that voted and all that's reading this story. It means a lot!!! PLEASE comment, vote, and message! Thanks, you're all amazing :)

P.s.

This chapter is going TI be divided up into two parts. Part two will be posted shortly after this. Thank you!!

~Sophia

Chapter Six (Part A)

I woke up to Harry's snoring. I was still lying on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. It was nice and calm. It was relaxing...

I sat up, letting out a yawn. I stretched my arms over my head. Harry was still in deep sleep. I smiled a bit.

I got up from the bed. I looked down and realized that I hadn't changed clothes since yesterday morning when I was getting ready to go on a plane. I looked at myself in a mirror in disgust. I needed to shower, or at least change for now. I combed my hair quickly and picked some clothes out of my suit case.

I looked at Harry. He was sleeping heavily. I guess I could change in front of him... But what if he wakes up? I decided to go into the bathroom next to me and change. When I got back into my room, Harry was awake, sitting up on the bed.

"Good morning!" I smiled.

He rubbed his eyes and grunted. He was obviously still tired.

Buzz buzz buzz.

I looked at my nightstand. My phone sat on it, vibrating. I reached for it and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi Alexanrdia! How's it going? Are you okay?" the voice said.

It was my worried mother.

"Everything's great, mom," I told her.

"How's grandma doing?" she asked.

I had completely forgot about that! I was faking that I was staying with grandma. My mom had no idea about this whole One Direction thing at all.

"She's great," I lied. "I'll probably be really busy while I'm here, taking care of her and all. Misty's a great help."

Misty. I needed to talk to her. About the kiss with Harry...

"Sounds great! Is grandma willing to talk to me yet?" my mom asked.

"Uh... Actually, she's still sleeping." I said. "In fact, I should be making her some breakfast before she does wake up. I'll talk to you later mom."

"Oh, okay Hun. I love you!"

"You too mom. Bye." I hung up and slid the phone in my pocket.

I turned to Harry. He was still sitting on the bed, tired.

"I need to change," he said.

He needed to do much more than that. His curls were a mess and he had gross crust in his eyes. But I just nodded.

"I'll meet you downstairs," I said. I left out the bedroom door and headed down stairs.

Everyone was already awake and sitting on the couches, ensuing in conversation. What time was it?

Misty wouldn't dare look at me. Neither would Kirsten, but that was expected.

"Morning!" Niall said, smiling at me. Kirsten hit him on the shoulder, probably for smiling at me. Ha!

"Morning," I said back. I looked for an open seat on the couch. Niall was by Kirsten, next to Kirsten was Misty and Liam sat by Louis. The left Zayn sitting alone. I could fit next to Louis and Liam, but that would be awkward for Zayn. I was forced to sit by him.