Chapter Twenty-One

Well howdy y'all.

It sure has been a long ass time since I was even on wattpad, but I have a reason.

The last month I was in a theatre performance and was really busy with memorizing lines and dances, an it was really hectic.

And NOW, I'm visiting my grandma for two weeks. Sounds like you've heard it somewhere, huh? (; except I'm a good person, unlike Alex who's lying to her mommy poo. Hehe.

So. I will be updating more often now, like before. I am so very sorry for the long wait.

But I leave you with a long, scandalicious chappie :) so BE HAPPY.

I also want to thank you all for the nice comment you've been giving me. I haven't been able to reply to them but I swear I get so happy to see them. You guys truly are the bestestest<3 :

Oh, if any of y'all are Starkid fans, I left a little Starkid reference in the chapter :3 comment if you notice it! :D

Okay I'm babbling on too much. So enjoy!! :D

~Sophia

Chapter Twenty-one

"What?"

"Kirsten is no where to be found. She left her phone there too so we can't call her," Zayn explained.

"But I just saw her last night," I said.

"Well somehow she left."

I swear to god Kirsten was so bipolar. I mean, I know she was upset of the pregnancy and all, but seriously! Throughout this whole time I've met her she has been so odd... I'll never figure it out.

"How long has she been gone? She could have just gone to the doctor," I suggested.

"Why would she be at the doctor?"

"Because she's pregnant," I said. But then Zayn's jaw dropped and he got wide eyed. That was when I realized that no one else had knew about it...

"Kirsten? Our Kirsten? Pregnant with Niall's baby?!"

I groaned. Shit. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. But I guess that's too late...

"Yeah... She found out yesterday," I told.

"I can't believe it... Niall's going to be a dad? Niall?!" Zayn said.

I nodded. "But I talked to him, and I think he'll be a good parent."

Zayn was still wide eyed. It was the worst time and place to find out about it, but it slipped.... My dumb big ass mouth. Ugh.

"But uh, anyway, I don't think she did go to the doctors because she's been gone for a while, at least that's what they said," explained Zayn.

Well then what the hell?!

"But this totally ruins the plan," said Zayn.

"What plan?" I questioned.

"The surprise! You would have totally loved it, but now I have to cancel."

"Cancel what?! Since we're not going, you can tell me!"

"Well, we were gonna-" Zayn stopped mid-sentence. I was about to ask why, then I saw it. Kirsten was on the side of the road, laying on her side.

"What the hell?!" I whispered under my breath.

We both quickly got out of the car and ran over to Kirsten.

We kneeled down and saw Kirsten's eyes closed. She wasn't moving or responding or anything. She had a huge scar on her cheek that was obviously recent, because it was open.