Ep 1- Cries [Ch. 1(Prologue)]

This is my first writing piece/fanfic so I can't promise that it's going to be good. ;w;

❗❗❗IMPORTANT❗❗❗
This fanfiction contains spoilers from Naruto Shippuden. If you haven't watched or read it, proceed at your own risk! .""-w-

I'll try to update even for basically no reads. Pls comment your thoughts.

I hope someone enjoys this!

Thinking
"Talking"

Kyuubi speaking
"Kyuubi thinking"

(Edit; idk wtf my 14 yr old self was thinking and I'm sorry ahhHh thats so confusing-)

-

(Edited on 7/23/2019)
[Second edit on 11/20/2019]

-

Edit: Follow me if you want updates on newer chapters! I post on my conversations tab that announces to all my followers when chapters are going to go up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto~ 9 years old
•<>•<>•<>•
Konoha

-

"Hey, isn't that the troublesome kid? Che, he's so annoying!"

-
-

"Why doesn't the Hokage kick him out already?"

-
-

"Hanako, listen to me, don't go near that person!"

-
-

"That's the monster!"

-
-

"You see that boy? That's the one I was talking about. The demon kid."

-

Naruto heard them all speaking. Talking about him. He heard them.

It hurt him. It fueled him with anger he himself didn't understand. Though the people of Konoha didn't physically hurt him, their words did about as much damage to Naruto.

He clenched his fist and started running down the villages street, looking down at the ground, hurrying to get away from everyone. His eyes glinted with anger.

He bit his lip, trying to stop the tears from flowing.

Why is is always like this?

Why is it always me?

Why do they act like that?

Why do they look at me that way?

I didn't do anything wrong!

STOP IT ALREADY!

He didn't understand at all.

------------------------------------------

A little while later.....

Naruto sat on the wooden boardwalk next to the river. He stared blankly at the shining water, his reflection staring back at him.

The sky glowed a warm orange-pink as the sun set slowly onto the horizon.

Naruto wrapped his arms around his legs, buried his face into his knees and the tears silently rolled down his face.