A Note to my Readers

Dear Lovely Reader...

I have only really talked to you all within the comments, if you ask questions. But I don’t generally leave a message at the end of each chapter, because I think it’s a bit of a distraction.

But I want you to know something. I freaking love you all. If I ever need to bring up small talk, it’s my readers, it’s you!

I started this fan fiction, two hours after I saw Frozen, during the Premier weekend of Australia, so it wouldn’t be out until another two weeks. After I saw it, I immediately purchased the whole album and I sat in my room listening to the music and thinking. It was cold in my room and I had now been online to look at pictures of Frozen and there was a picture of Elsa and Jack Frost, and guys. I just knew. I just knew there needed to be a story. Like I’ve wanted to write stories before, but I was so gripped by the idea of Jelsa, that that night I put on Rise of the Guardians and watched it while taking down notes. Then I wrote my first chapter and posted it. Boy, that was not a mistake. I was so surprised by my amount of reads, and you guys seemed to love it.

So occasionally I re-watch both movies with a notepad and take down some notes just so I can keep the characters in tune with who they are, and I am reading the Guardians book series at the moment, though I am only on book one, but it has a lot of information about Pitch already.

Guys, I recently hit 73,000 reads, WOW. That is really impressive. Thank you. I am constantly telling my friends all the time about how many reads I have on my story.

Now I love you guys liking my story too, that’s awesome. But seriously your comments are pure AWESOME! Every time I get an e-mail saying I have a new comment you can see the grin so clear on my face! I love when you guys ask me to update because I get so motivated and I think about how I’m going to plan out the next chapter. And then when you guys are just commenting on the story, it makes me burst into fits of laugher, more than ten times. Back in the part of the book where Elsa had a dream and she kissed Hans, you guys freaked out, and I found it the funniest thing in the world. And your reactions when Jack…. Kissed…. Elsa… you guys were so cute. And then when Jack and Elsa created Rex (the big snowman) you guys were like hysterically adorable. And in the previous chapter, you guys are all wondering when Jack is. And you can be sure that I have told my friend that all my ‘fans’ are asking that question and I can’t wait to update for them, so they can find out.

I also love when you comment more than once on a chapter and you’re just laughing at a bit or asking questions, then you find out. It’s the best. It is honestly the best thing ever to have all of you reading my story. My whole family knows. They seem to think I am a big writer sensation online, I know I’m not, I tell them that all the time that I’m not. But guys you make me feel special for being so dedicated to this story. You all make me want to finish the story, and when that happens, I just can’t freaking wait!!!!!

But yeah, I wrote this note, just to let you guys know how much I love you all. I want to thank you all. You all are really the best. I couldn’t ask for any better. It’s my prediction, that I will hopefully hit a million reads by the end of the year and 2,000 like/stars. That’s if I am hopeful though.

Also recently I changed the cover of ‘The Days Before We Melt’ I found the cutest picture and I just had to do something about it. Because I realised the picture that I was using, and the words wrote in green, was really just a tacky job of a cover and with this amount of reads I needed something professional looking.

I wanted to ask when I changed it. Do you guys like the new cover???

Okay. Thank you so much guys. I have exam block coming up next Friday, I hope to update that weekend!

Love Maplefoot