Epilogue

A five year old boy with blond hair was running holding the hand of a cute little four year old brunette girl. "Mom I'm hungry." the boy pulled at his mother's skirt "The food will be ready in 5 minutes." Bella smiled at her son, Eric, ruffling his hair.

Everyone was seated on the table "It tastes great." Ash kissed Ella's cheek making her smile. "Mommy I want salad" Lilly handed her mum, Ella the plate "Here you go" Ella smiled giving her the plate back "Thanks mommy."

Ella's P.O.V

"Let's hurry before they return." Bella said "Don't worry, Kyle called and said they will arrive after 30 minutes. We still have time" I reassured her. We hung the decorations, blew up the balloons, got the cake out of the fridge and the drinks and placed them on the table. We heard the front door being unlocked and turned the lights off "We are home!" Kyle exclaimed entering the living room with the children "Surprise!" we shouted at the same moment. The children looked shocked "Happy birthday." Bella kissed Eric's cheek handing him his birthday present "Thanks mommy." he hugged her. All of us sang happy birthday to him "Make a wish." Bella said. He blew the candles off "What did you wish for?" I asked "I won't tell." he said sticking his tongue out "Ok I will show you!" I grinned tickling him "sto-hahah." he wrapped his hands around him trying to protect himself from me "Are you going to tell us?" I asked still tickling him . "Ok I -I will " he said "I-I wished that me and Lilly will be m-mates and g-get married like you." he stuttered blushing. Lilly also blushed prettily beside him. We laughed at the cute pair and had fun for the rest of the night.