Chapter 12

Ella P.O.V

"At last, I got my hands on you." The person in the shadows said with a deep voice "W-who are you?" I asked scared. "I'm James of the moon pack, your worst nightmare." He grinned menacingly. I shivered in fear, "What do you want from us?!" Bella asked "At first I wanted to avenge my mate b-" "Avenge?" We asked confused. "Hahaha, seems like you don't know a thing. I'll tell you a summary of what happened. Kyle, your mate-" he looked at Bella "-killed my mate, who was pregnant with my child, in the name of revenge I killed Jasmine his first mate." "He had a first mate?" Bella questioned. "Yes, he didn't tell you? Then, the moon goddess was kind enough to give him another mate, you, but I swore to make him live in misery all his life, that's why I'll kill you and I'll kill the other one too." He told us, we gasped "I-I understand why you want to kill me but why Ella? Let her go, she didn't do anything!" Bella yelled. "Bold little thing, aren't you?" He grinned that evil grin "Well, I'll kill her because I want to. You're actually quite sexy, guess I'll have some fun with you first." I gritted my teeth "You bastard! How dare you?!" I ran to him and punched him angrily. He spitted blood "Bitch, I'll kill you." He grabbed my hair "Ahhh!" I screamed and he threw me away. My vision blurred and I heard Bella calling my name faintly then everything went black.

Bella P.O.V

"Ahhh!" Ella screamed when he grabbed her hair, he threw her to a wall hitting her head in the process. "Ella!" I went to her side and shook her, she seemed to be losing consciousness "What did you do to her?!!" I screamed at James. "She's just unconscious, don't worry your pretty head too much. Take her to the dungeons and bring Kyle's mate to my room." He ordered Luke and Chase then left.

Meanwhile : Ash P.O.V

"What do you mean you don't know where did they go?!" I yelled at Zach *knock* "Come in" I said, Dylan entered and bowed "These are the boys' files." he handed me the files "do you know where our mates went?" I asked "Yes alpha. They skipped school and went with the boys to their home" he informed me . "What the hell? Why didn't you tell me earlier ?" I yelled angry " I just knew a little while ago" he replied . I looked through the files and my blood went cold. It was written that they are from the moon pack, that means that James got his hands on them . Kyle came in "How's the investigation going ?" He asked taking a seat "Zach , Dylan wait outside." I ordered, they bowed and left . "Kyle we have bad news, James have the girls." I told him, he looked scared then worried then angry . "We have to get them back and quickly." he said darkly standing up. "We will go ourselves to bring them back- *ring* I put the phone on speaker " Hello Ash ,Kyle." it was James on the phone "You asshole, you better let our mates go or I will rip your head off!" Kyle shouted . "Hahah you are in no position to threaten me, Kyle. " James laughed . "You b-" I stopped Kyle "What do you want James? " I asked trying to act calm . " I don't want anything I just called to inform you that I will have my fun with them then Kill them." he said hanging up . "That motherfu**er" Kyle threw the phone hitting the wall. "Kyle calm down we will go and bring them." I told him.

Bella P.O.V

"How could you do that to us? We trusted you, we thought you were our best friends!!" I yelled, tears of anger escaping from my eyes. They didn't reply and Chase took Ella away "Leave her alone you bastard!" I ran to her but Luke caught me, restraining me from going to Ella who was being taken away. "Ella! Don't harm her!" I tried to get away but he was strong. "Sorry Bella." Luke said then took me to James' room forcefully.

*At James' room*

"Sir, I brought Bella." Luke said "Let go." I yanked my arm out of his hold, rubbing the spot. "Leave us alone." James said turning to face us. "Shall we play?" He pressed me into the wall hard and attacked my neck, nipping and bitting it, I screamed and tried to break free but he was much stronger. He tore my top exposing my bra "N-no please don't!" I said trying to cover myself up with my hands but he held them with one hand at the top of my head. He pushed my bra up to expose my breasts, I cried harder when he started bitting them and sucking on my nipple, then he threw me on the bed, jumping on top of me. There was a vase on the nightstand beside the bed so I reached for it and crashed it on his head, wounding his head and making him fall unconscious. My hands were shaking but I managed to wear my torn top covering myself as best as I could and tried to stop my endless tears.