Chapter 20

Another chapter! As you can see the story is nearing it's climax, we hope you'll like how everything turns out. For now enjoy this drama-packed chapter :D

Ella P.O.V

I entered the park, Max was leaning against a tree smoking with his eyes closed. I stepped in front of him, he opened his eyes smirking "Long time no see." he said throwing his cigarette and stepping on it . "What do you want? " I asked "You." he answered in a heartbeat, moving towards me. I took a step back but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest forcefully. I gasped struggling but it was no use "Max let go." I said frustrated. He looked down at me glaring "Don't order me!" Then he came closer to my ear "I'm not planning on letting go of you ever again," he whispered "I love you." he said kissing and licking my neck "Stop it!" I yelled trying to push him away, he grabbed my hand twisting it "Don't test my patience." his face inches away from mine.

"If you love me you wouldn't have hurt me, you wouldn't have killed that innocent child. If you truly loved me you would let me live with the one I love happily and accept it, you abusive as-" he slapped me hard, cutting my sentence. I fell on the ground holding my right cheek "I hate you!" I yelled. He bent down "I'm sorry love." he said stroking my hair hugging me "Stay away from me!" I pushed him. "I tried to be nice " he dragged me towards his car "Where are we going?" I asked trying to get my hand out of his grasp "To your new pack." he answered shoving me inside the car puting my seat belt "What?!" I asked confused he started the engine and drove away "I wanted power so I faked my death to start my own pack and now I'm the alpha." he explained "Power? Why?" I asked "I hated my father for controlling my life he wanted to take you away from me." he said taking my hand kissing it. I wanted to pull away but stopped myself, I didn't want to be hit again "Now I have you, we will live happily away from those who tried to separate us." he smiled creepily. "Psychopath." I mumbled "Did you say something?" he asked "Uhh, ah I'm tried so I will sleep." I pulled my hand from his leaning against the window away from that freak.

Ash P.O.V

We headed to the park, "Quick! Search right and I'll go left." I told Kyle, looking everywhere for Ella. People were staring at me but I didn't care, my mind was only set on finding Ella. "Ella!" I called, hoping she'll answer somehow. "I couldn't find her find her anywhere." Kyle said running to me. "Damn it!" I punched a tree. "We were too late." I said frustrated. "Let's head back, we can send a search party for her." Kyle said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, let's go." I sighed running a hand through my hair, thinking of where he might have taken her.

Ella P.O.V

I woke up looking around 'Where am I?' It's not my room I tried to remember what happened 'Ah I went to meet Max it must be his room' I got off the bed and sneaked to the door, it wasn't locked. I opened it then heard "She is sleeping upstairs." That was Max's voice "Now, what are we going to do?" I knew that voice but I couldn't put my hand on it. I moved closer to the voices "Are you going to tell her?" That voice again it was making me frustrated! I inched closer and looked down and couldn't help but gasp 'James and Noah!' "I think my little kitten has woken up." Max smirked looking at me. 'Busted' I went downstairs "Did you sleep well?" Max kissed my cheek wrapping his arm around my waist. "What are they doing here?" I asked angry. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Noah chuckled I glared at him "Shut the fuck up!" I said angry "The kitten's got claws, you need to tame her Max." he smirked "You ba-" I was cut off by Max "Elle! Stop it " he tightened his grip around my waist making me wince but I didn't say anything "You said you want to know what's my relationship with them right?" Max asked I nodded "I have decided it's better to Cooperate with them so he can get rid of Ash's pack and I get rid of my father's pack." he said I gasped "What?!" My eyes widened "What will you get from harming them? You have me now." I said "I wouldn't get anything but I cooperated with James and he wants to get rid of Ash and his pack so I have to aide him" he explained "You can't do that! " I yelled slapping him he looked at me with furry in his eyes 'Omg! What did I do?' "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you!" I said in panic "You should have thought about it." he said lifting me up and going upstairs. "What are you doing? " I asked scared. He ignored me and opened the bedroom's door "Let me go!" I said pounding on his chest. He let go off of me I fell on my bottom 'it hurts' pain spread through my body. "I wanted to punish you but I have some business to attend now." he left locking the door after him .

Max P.O.V

'I will show her' I went downstairs "Make sure she doesn't run until I return, and bring her food." I handed Noah the key. "Ok" he replied. "Let's go" James said we headed to our destination .

Ella P.O.V

'I have to warn Ash but how? ' I sat on the bed thinking 'Omg I'm so stupid, my mobile!' I got my mobile out of my pocket dialing Ash's number I heard the door being unlocked so I hid my mobile under the pillow "Hey kitty I brought you food." Noah said sitting on the bed beside me. " I'm not hungry, leave." I said he put the tray on the nightstand then came close to my ear, I held my breath "It's a shame that you are Max's toy" he said licking my neck "stop!" I yelled pushing him away "Don't try to run away" he said getting on top of me "G-get off of me!" I said struggling, he took hold of my hands in his big one kissing me roughly. He slipped his hand in my shirt unclipping my bra "Please stop." I pleaded, tears running down my face "You are so delicious." he said taking my nipple in his mouth licking and biting it while his hand groped my breast I winced at his roughness his hand went to my jeans unzipping it. "No!" I struggled against his hold breaking free then I tried to push him but he grabbed my hand so I scratched him with my other free one "Ouch" he yelled in pain holding his bleeding cheek I took the chance and ran towards the door but he tackled me my back hitting the floor "Ahh" I winced. "Bitch" he spat getting on top of me again "Help!" I yelled "Shut up!" he slapped me. We heard footsteps running towards us "What are you doing?" Noah was thrown off me "I'm gonna kill you!" Max yelled hitting Noah I got up and ran out of the bedroom downstairs towards the door. I opened it to come face to face with James "Going somewhere?" he smirked lifting me up "No let me go" I yelled tears of frustration running down my cheek 'I want to leave this hell hole.' I pounded on his back . "What did you do?" James yelled letting go of me. Noah was laying on the floor with a pool of blood around his body "He deserves it he tried to rape Elle." Max said coming towards us then hugged me his hands were bloody, I wanted to puke. "But it doesn't give you the right to kill him." James said running his hands through his hair "He was useless anyway, and you need my help to get rid of Ash's pack." Max reminded James "Fine." James groaned. "Leave now." Max said "Ok." James said leaving 'What's going on?' I looked at Max wondering why didn't James fight back "I have more power than you could think and he needs me so he can't do anything about it." Max explained. I nodded "Can we go to another room?" He looked at me confused "Ah yeah sure. I'm sorry you had to see this." he was going to stroke my cheek but I stopped him, it made him angry "It's bloody," I explained quickly "I will go shower" I said leaving quickly.