Chapter 3

That's Ash in the pic.

Ash P.O.V

Kyle and I were doing some paperwork when we heard gunshots, instantly we headed for the door but suddenly the door burst open and two girls came in shutting the door behind them.

"We finally got away." A girl with blonde hair said panting, "Yes, but we have to get out. Search for a window." A brunette girl replied.

"A window?" The blonde girl asked. " I mean an escape." The brunette said.

I cleared my throat getting their attention. I heard Kyle growling "Mate." When his eyes fell on the blonde girl, I looked at the brunette 'Mate.' My wolf growled in my mind. My eyes widened but I controlled myself and said "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked in a stern voice.

"Umm we-" She was about to tell me when the guards broke in and held them down "These are the rogues that we were going to tell you about." The guard told me. "Then why were they roaming my mansion?" I asked. "They ran out of prison, we apologize." He bowed to me. "I heard gunshots." I questioned him. He explained everything to me "What should we do with them?" He asked. "They must be punished, but for now return them to their cell." I ordered. "Punishment? We were just defending ourselves!" The brunette girl said. He twisted her arm "Ahhh." She winced in pain. "You asshole, don't hurt her." The blonde yelled. The gurd was about to slap her when Kyle held his arm "That's enough. Take them to their cell." He said letting go of his arm.

They took them away then I turned to Kyle, "Well, we found our mates." I told him." Your mate, I will reject her." Kyle said looking out of the window.

"Kyle, you have to let go of her." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged my hand off "None of your business." He said angrily. "Show some respect, I'm your alpha." I said sternly. "Sorry but let's not talk about this." He replied coldly. "Alright. Let's go interrogate them." I said heading to their cell.

Ella P.O.V

I was hugging my knees to my chest when Bella said "He said mate right?" "Yup!" I replied popping the P.

Suddenly the cell door opened and the alpha entered with the beta. They grabbed two chairs and sat down "Now tell me, which pack are you from?" The alpha questioned. "Winter snow pack." I replied. "Why did you come here?" He asked. "None of your business." He stood up and came closer to me and glared "You better cooperate." He said angrily.

I flinched "We were going to be slaves in another pack so we ran away." Bella informed him. "That's better." He stood in front of Bella "Which pack?" "Moon pack." She replied. "What?!" The alpha looked the information and the beta grabbed Bella's shoulders shaking her "What's their names?!" He growled. "I-I don't know." She replied shocked by his actions.

"We were going to be personal slaves of the alpha and the beta." I replied. The beta let Bella go and stormed out of the cell. "You will stay here till we deside what to do with you." He said heading out. "Wait, we have to go, we can't stay here!" I protested. He ignored me and shut the door after him.

"Damn." Bella punched the wall. "Ouch! that hurt!" She held her hand in pain. "Ofcourse it did." I rolled my eyes.