Chapter 22

Ash P.O.V

*Conference room*

"I gathered you here to inform you that your luna got kidnapped by lightening pack." Everyone gasped, and started murmuring. "Ahem." I cleared my throat and they went silent. "In order to retrieve her there is no other choice but war. Prepare yourselves, we will move at dawn." I informed them. "Dismissed." They all got up, and went to prepare for the war and say goodbye to their families. I sighed, rubbing my forehead, trying to reduce the stress when I felt Kyle's hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be ok, we will bring her back." "I hope so."

Border guards P.O.V

"Did you hear that?" I asked. "There's a huge number of werewolves coming from south." He replied. "Report to the alpha immediately." I ordered. "Roger."

Max P.O.V

I went to the dungeons to see Elle, she was sitting in the corner hugging her knees to her chest, the white bed sheets wrapped around her naked body. She looked in pain, I unlocked the cell door and entered, she looked at me with, her eyes filled with furry. "Elle, love." I stroked her cheek, she slapped my hand away, glaring. "Alpha, there's a call for you." A guard said. "Later." I waved him off. "But sir! It's very important." He insisted. I sighed "I'll deal with you later." I told Ella heading out.

"What?! Inform James and prepare for war immediately!" I yelled at him angrily. "Shit!" I punched the wall in frustration.

Ash P.O.V

"Attack!" I commanded, the two packs clashed in a heated battle. 'Kyle! Take my place, I'll go search for Elle.' I ordered Kyle through the mind link. 'You got it.' He replied. I ran to the mansion, a black wolf lunged at me. I evaded him, bitting his shoulder and left him groaning in pain. I entered the mansion "To what do I owe this pleasure?" Max greeted sarcastically, then shifted into a big brown wolf with blue eyes lunging at me. We fought 'Her moans were music to my ears.' Max commented through the mind link. My blood boiled , I sank my fangs in his shoulder "f**k" he cried out in pain . I took the chance , ran in full speed hitting him with my head . He flew hitting the wall ,I walked to him "nobody talks about my mate that way and lives" I exclaimed . He got up swaying suddenly I felt immense pain in my back and I fell to the floor . Max and James came towards me , they attacked me with their claws . James was thrown off me , I pushed Max away , jumped on him biting his neck hard and slashed at his chest. I left him bleeding to death and went to help Kyle "leave James to me and go search for Ella!" he yelled.

I headed to the dungeons "Elle!" I called her name, "Ash? Is that you?!" Her voice was shaking. I ran to the direction where the voice came from. She was leaning against the wall for support, trying to reach me. The bed sheets were wrapped around her naked body. My eyes widened 'what did that bastard do to her?' My wolf was angry "Elle I'm so sorry" I ran to unlock the cell's door. I took her in my arms hugging her tightly to my chest "Ash!" she sobbed "Thank god you are here." She said tightening her grip on my shirt. "Everything's ok, let's go back home." I picked her up bridal style, returning home.

A/N : sorry we suck at fighting scenes but we hope you liked it :)