Chapter 8

Unknown P.O.V

"They are the mates of the alpha and beta of Night star pack and they are going to attend Easton high school." my servant informed me . "So they were hiding them this whole time." I said "Yes sir." "I think we have some work to do. " I said smirking "Call the boys." I ordered the servant "Right away sir." he bowed and left .

A few minutes later he came back with the boys "Sir, you called for us?" "Yes, sit down." "So.." " This is your last year right" "Yes sir." "You will be transferred to Easton high school " I informed them "Can you tell us why, sir?" He questioned politely "These girls, I want you to befriend them, gain their trust and report to me what happens daily." I handed them the pictures. They looked at me questioning "This Ella girl is mine and the other girl, Bella is Noah's and I don't like what's mine to be taken from me, do you understand?" I asked "Yes sir" they replied. "Tomorrow is your first day is there any questions?" I asked "No sir" "dismissed" they bowed and left "Just you wait , I'll take everything from you like you did to me" I smirked.

Rose P.O.V

I went downstairs to meet the girls "Hey! Good morning" I hugged them "Morning!" they greeted hugging me back. "You ready for shopping?" I grinned. "We're always ready for shopping." We laughed and went to the mall.

*At the mall*

After shopping for an hour "I'm so hungry let's go eat something." Ella said "Yeah me too." "Me too, let's go to the food court." We ordered our food and sat on a table to eat. "So, how are you doing in our mansion?" I asked taking a bite from my chicken sandwich. "Still adjusting, I guess." Bella shrugged. "Yeah, it's very big." Ella took a sip from her Pepsi. I laughed "You'll get used to it soon don't worry. How about your mates, did you do it?" I winked at them. Ella choked on her Pepsi "W-wha- of course not!" Bella yelled blushing furiously gaining a few looks from the people around us. I laughed at their reactions "You're so cute!" "Stop it." Ella complained hiding her red face. "Haha alright. Then, do you love them?" I smiled. "I don't know." Bella said. "Yeah, we didn't spend enough time with them." Ella agreed. "Huh? Doesn't your wolf feel attracted to them?" I asked confused. "We don't have a wolf, we still haven't shifted." Bella told me. "What?!" I yelled, getting disapproving looks from the people. "How?" I asked in a quieter voice. "We don't know, we searched many books but we found nothing." Ella shrugged. "I think we still don't have a reason to shift." Bella guessed. "Strange. Oh well, I hope you shift soon." I grinned. They laughed and we continued eating and chatting.

Ella P.O.V

"We are home" Rose announced happily. "Welcome back" Kyle greeted. "Welcome home love." Ash said in his deep voice making me shiver . "I'm so tired I'm gonna sleep." I said heading upstairs quickly "Phew." I sighed 'Why is everything moving so quickly?' I got my new clothes out and hanged them then changed into my new pj, which consisted of a blue tight shirt with black strips and matching short shorts. I was just putting on the top when Ash came in without knocking "What the hell?!" I yelled at him "What?" He asked looking confused then came towards me ."How could you enter like this? I was changing my clothes! " I yelled taking a step backward. "You need to understand that you are mine, your soul, your heart, your body are all mine." with each word he took a step forward making me take a step backward until my back hit the wall making my breath hitch in my throat . "What do-" "Shh."he crashed his lips into mine, I closed my eyes tightly, 'Why do I have these weird feeling in my stomach, I don't even love him.' He pulled away growling "Why are you resisting me?" He asked furious . "I-I'm ju-" he cut me off "What ?! Are you tired and want to sleep? Or do you like someone else?!" He yelled angry " No! It's just that I need time, I don't know if I like you or not." I answered looking at my feet 'I hate when people yell at me' "What?! How?" He asked confused " I haven't shifted yet." I mumbled . "How is that even possible ?" He questioned . " I don't know" I replied heading to the bed "Wait! I'm sorry." he hugged me from behind "Its ok." I replied trying to get out of his hold "No I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, forgive me." "Its fine, really." I replied kissing his cheek and got under the blanket "Good night." I said before snuggling into my pillow.

Kyle P.O.V

Ash headed upstairs after Ella "How about watching a movie?" Rose suggested "Good idea , I will go change."Bella said going upstairs . " I will go choose the movie." Rose went to the living room. 'What will I do?' "Hey come and help me prepare some snacks." I turned around to see Bella wearing a hot pink tank top and white shorts that revealed her sexy legs.  She went to the kitchen .'Oh god why does she have to wear pyjamas like this!' "Kyle! Come here and help me'" Bella yelled "Coming." I entered the kitchen to find Bella trying to get a glass on the highet shelf, her top rising up and revealing her smooth skin. I came behind her and she shivered, I was going crazy seeing her in her pink pj and so was my wolf. I turned her around and looked at her beautiful eyes then at her lips. All I wanted to do was to take off all her clothes and have her on the kitchen counter, on the floor, it didn't matter but I think she won't like it, it will scare her away. I started kissing her chin then I licked her rosy lips taking her bottom lip between my teeth and sucking it . She moaned her eyes half open, she tried to stop me but I couldn't take it anymore with this look on her face I couldn't stop myself from devoring her, I could stay all night just kissing those rosy lips "Ahem." We heard someone clear their throat, I couldn't care less. Bella tried to pull away but I just kept holding her "Kyle." She pleaded 'Why now?' I groaned "Fine." I let her go. "Did I interrupt you?" Rose smiled mischievously "N-no." "Yes!" Bella and I said at the same time "Yes." I repeated glaring at her "Sorry but came to tell you that I chose the movie, c'mon"

*half way through the movie*

" I'm sleepy I will go sleep, night." Rose yawned, stood up and head to her room. "So where were we before we got interrupted?" I asked Bella getting on top of her. "Kyle" she looked at me pleading. I leaned down and kissed her cheek then her lips then started showering her neck with butterfly kisses "Ky- ahh!" she moand I stared bitting and licking searching for her sweat spot until "Kyle~" she moaned 'Found it.' I focused on her sweet spot marking her .' I want everyone in this world to know she is only mine' 'So you love her?' my wolf asked 'Again with this topic?' I groaned.

I pulled away, got off of Bella. She looked at me with hazy eyes then it became full of furry. She got up from the sofa "Why do you always do this to me?!" She yelled at me "Huh, what did I do?" I asked confused "You-you jerk! you always do this to me and suddenly stop! You confuse me, I hate you!" she yelled going upstairs. When she said this word I felt a pang in my chest 'You idiot!' my wolf growled at me 'I didn't-' 'Didn't what?! You hurt our mate!' he yelled at me.' I told you she isn't our mate' I said getting angry 'If she isn't our mate, why did you comfort her when she cried? Why did you kiss her? Were you just playing with her?! You are really a jerk.' he yelled at me and didn't talk again.

"Damn it!" I yelled throwing the closest thing to me, which was a glass. It shattered on the floor "Shit, now I have to clean this." I got up and cleaned the mess quickly getting a cut in the process. I went to the toilet to wash it, it wasn't that deep so I decided to just leave it like that and went to sleep.