Chapter 21

Ash P.O.V

I slammed the door shut behind me. Bella was waiting for us in the living room, as soon as she heard the door, she got up and ran to us "What happened? Where's Ella?" She asked worried, her eyes red from tears. Kyle sighed and hugged her "Sorry Bella." "No! You have to find her! You promised you'll bring Ella back!" She yelled crying in Kyle's chest, him tightening his hold on her. We stood like that for a while, me looking at the ground and Bella crying in Kyle's arms, we were all a wreck.

We sat in the living room silently thinking of where Max could take her, with no luck. "That fuc*ing bastard! I'll rip his throat off when I see him!!" Bella said furiously, the crying stopped and now came the anger. "We should find him first, you can't remember any place where he could take her?" I asked Bella. "No, we thought he was already dead, and I don't think he'll take her to our former pack." She furrowed her eyebrows. We sighed in frustration for the umpteenth time. Then suddenly, the doorbell rang. "Who'll come at this time?" Kyle asked confused, it was 11 pm. "Let's go see." I said getting up, Kyle and Bella getting up too, wanting to know who could come at this time.

I opened the door, to find the guy who escorted Bella and Ella, when they were taken by James. "Luke!" Bella hugged him. "Hello, Bella." The Luke guy smiled. "Hey! What are you doing?" Kyle said snatching her from Luke's embrace. "What? I'm just greeting him, it's been a while since I saw him, you don't have to get so jealous." She teased Kyle. "I'm not jealous, I don't want anyone to touch you other than me." He crossed his arms. "Anyway Luke, what brings you here at this time?" Bella asked. "I have something important to tell you." His smile vanished and his face turned serious. "Come in." I said letting him in and shutting the door.

We sat down in the living room "What's the important thing you wanted to say?" I asked. We all gave him our attention. "I know where Ella is." He said, Bella gasped. "Please tell us." She said quickly. "She's in James' pack." He replied. "What? Max is the one who took her not James." I said frowning in confusion. "I know, Max and James teamed up with each other, they want to overthrow your pack." He said looking at me. "What the hell?" Kyle said. "We should prepare for war, Kyle." I looked at Kyle, "War? Oh no!" Bella said worriedly. "Yes, I'll go inform the pack members." Kyle said getting up after kissing Bella's forehead, whispering 'don't worry' In her ear. "Thanks for telling us, Luke." I thanked him. "No problem, me and Chase plan to join you later anyway, once this war ends." He smiled, getting up "I'll be going now, wouldn't want James to be suspicious." He went to Bella, "See you later." He smiled then left.

Ella P.O.V

I felt someone shaking me "Elle! wake up." Max said. "Leave me alone." I groaned "then I have to wake you up my way." He whispered in my ear, I felt hands slipping in my shirt caressing my stomach going north "Stop I'm awake! " I yelled jumping off bed away from him "Shower and come downstairs." he kissed my cheek leaving. "Eww." I wiped my cheek disgusted then headed to the shower.

There was a nice smell coming from downstairs "What do we have on breakfast?" I asked taking a seat "Pancakes." he placed a glass of orange juice and a plate in front of me "Thanks" I mumbled taking a bite "So how is it?" He asked leaning towards me smiling "Not bad" I said taking a sip of my juice "You are difficult to please." he sighed running his hand through his hair. "And you are a psychotic." I said sassily. He glared at me "Are you aware of what you are saying?" he asked angry "Omg I'm really scared" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "Don't blame someone except yourself." he grabbed my hand dragging me upstairs. "Take your hands off of me!" I yelled frustrated "Don't struggle." he picked me up and headed to his room. He threw me on top of the bed straddling me "G-get off me!" I tried to slap him but he grabbed my wrist tightening his grip "Want to try that again sweetheart?" he growled. I whimpered in pain shutting up "That's better." he kissed me licking my bottom lip I refused to give him entrance so he bit my lip hard "OW!" I gasped he took the chance and slipped his tounge in my mouth exploring it so I bit his tongue hard "Ahh!" he yelled in pain pulling away. He wiped his bleeding mouth by the back of his hand then went to his cupboard, he pulled something from it and walked towards me smirking. I backed up my back hitting the headboard "W-what is behind your back?" I asked scared. "You mean this?"he said showing me the rope he was hiding behind his back. I tried to run but he grabbed me wrapping the rope around my hands to the headboard "Stop!" I yelled struggling "It's no use." he ripped my shirt open, I tried to hide myself but the rope were restraining me. He kissed my neck then my shoulder then looked at me "Did he kiss you like this?" He smirked his stupid smirk that I want to rip off his stupid face. "Bastard!" I yelled. He ignored me groping my body then he removed my bra latching his mouth to my nipples "Stop!" I screamed trying to get away. "Did he touch you like this?" he whispered in my ear then pulled away looking at me "Yes he did, and I enjoyed it because I love only him!" I shouted frustrated. "I will kill him, I will tear that bastard to pieces in front of your eyes. I'm the only one who can touch you!" He shouted "You only love me do you understand?!" he yelled grabbing my chin at that moment I lost it "You are a jerk, bastard, psychotic and I don't and won't ever love you!" I yelled then I felt pain run through my body 'what's that feeling?' *snap* I wanted to scream I felt like my bones were breaking. I fell to the ground then looked at my hands to find I don't have hands instead I have brown paws 'Hi Elle' a voice said 'who are you?' I asked 'I'm your wolf, let's get rid of that bastard.' I looked at Max and pounced on him hitting him 'Take this you bastard.'

I was thrown off Max who looked pretty beaten up and then I noticed two guards holding electric sticks, they came towards me but I didn't give them a chance and attacked them immediately ripping the head of someone. I felt pain run through my body 'I got shocked.' then I blacked out.