Chapter 19

Ella P.O.V

I woke up again, it was the third time this night, I kept having nightmares that woke me up scared and sweaty, fortunately I didn't scream, I don't want to wake Ash up. I looked at the clock on the nightstand, it was 7:30. I decided to wake up, 'I won't be able to go back to sleep anyway.' I sighed getting up slowly to not wake Ash up. I took a shower and got dressed, not in the mood to style my hair, I put it in a messy bun and went downstairs.

I decided to make them breakfast, 'It may be the last breakfast I'll make for them.' I sighed sadly. "Morning, love." Ash greeted, hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek. "Morning, did you sleep well?" I smiled, leaning against him. "Yeah, because you were next to me." He kissed my neck, nibbling on it. "Hey, I'm making breakfast." I got away from him. "I want a morning kiss." He said turning my face and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing back. We were both lost in the kiss when I smelt something. "The food!" I yelled checking on the food, I shut the fire of the oven. "Phew, it isn't burned. Go sit on the couch till I finish breakfast, or you'll have to eat burnt food." I threatened jokingly. "Fine." He grumbled under his breath. I shook my head with a soft smile 'I'll miss him so much.'

"Where's Bella and Kyle? The food will get cold." I said. "I don't know, usually they wake up early." Ash shrugged. "We can't eat without them, I want to have breakfast together." I got up, "I'll go check on them." I went to their room, knocking on the door, but nobody answered, I knocked harder "Bella! Kyle, wake up you two!" Kyle opened the door half naked, running a hand through his hair "What is it, Ella?" He said hoarsely. "You're late to breakfast." I crossed my arms. "So what?" He said. "I want us to have breakfast together, Bella wake up!" I said yelling the last part inside the room. "Don't yell, I'll wake her up." Kyle rubbed his forehead "Excuse me." He shut the door. I went down and 10 mins later, Kyle and Bella came down. Bella was walking slowly to the table with Kyle behind her watching her. "Bella, are you okay? Why are you walking so slowly?" I asked confused. "Yeah, it's nothing." She said her cheeks turning a little red. 'I'll ask her about it later.'

"Wow, Ella! Why did you make all this food? Is today special?" Bella asked taking a bite. "No, I just felt like it." I smiled, "Try this too." I served her more food, and gave to Ash and Kyle too. We finished breakfast then Bella and I cleaned the table, we were washing the dishes, "So, what happened?" I asked handing her a plate, she dried the plate, "What do you mean?" She asked. "You overslept and you were walking slowly, should I say more?" I smirked. "Kyle and I, umm, did it." She whispered the last part, blushing. "Congratulations, Bella! I'm so happy for you!" I squealed drying my hands and hugging her, "N-not so loud." She blushed. "Was he good?" I winked at her. "Ella!" She covered her red face with her hands. I laughed "But really, I'm glad for you, I won't be worried about you anymore." I smiled sadly. "Huh? What do you mean?" She looked at me confused. "Nothing, we have to celebrate." I grinned.

"Celebrate what?" Ash said coming in. "Kyle and Bella h-" "Ella!" Bella yelled. "Nothing, darling." I laughed. Ash downed his cup of water and left the kitchen shaking his head at us.

I spent the day with Ella, chatting and teasing her, I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could before going to Max, I didn't know what might happen. We were laughing when "Ella, I'm going to borrow Bella for a while." Kyle said coming in. "Kyle, did you finish working?" She asked going to him. "No, I'm having a break." He hugged her. "Let's go." "Wait!" I got up, "Take care, Bella." I hugged her tightly, and kissed her cheek. "Ella? What's wrong?" She asked me. "What? Can't I hug my best friend?" I smiled to not worry her. "That's not what I meant." She frowned "Is there something going on?" She asked. "No, everything is perfect." I gave her a peace sign. "Now go to Kyle, I know you want to be in his arms." I winked. She blushed "Alright, but you have to tell me later." They went to their room. 'Sorry Bella, I can't tell you what's happening.' I sighed looking at the clock, it was 7:30 'I'll go say goodbye to Ash first.' I was walking to his office when I met Ash halfway. "Ash, are you taking a break too?" I smiled at him. "How did you know?" He asked. "Kyle came to get Bella earlier. " "Hmm.." He hugged me, trapping me against the wall and kissing me deeply. I moaned in the kiss and he slipped his tongue, frenching me. He broke the kiss, needing air and went to my neck bitting and licking my sweet spot, his hand going under my shirt. "Ash~" I moaned. He kissed my lips again "Our room?" He said, his lips brushing mine. I broke away from him, "I need fresh air." I ran away 'Ash, I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me.'

I took a last look at the mansion, I closed my eyes, then opened them again. 'I have to save everyone.' With determination I went to meet Max.

Ash P.O.V

*knock* someone knocked on the door of my office, after meeting with Ella, I went to work hoping to distract my myself and not think about her rejection, again. "Come in." I said. "Alpha." Zach bowed "I saw your mate, Ella talking with a guy while taking a walk in the park." 'She's with a guy? That's why she rejected me?!' I was fuming "Who is he?" I asked angrily. "I don't know, I never saw this guy before, but she called him Max." My eyes widened when he said Max, I got up "Tell me where they were exactly and the time you saw them!" I ordered, thinking of what might happen to Ella. "The park near her school, 15 minutes ago." He said quickly. I rushed out of the office heading to Kyle's room, I slammed the door open, without knocking. They both jumped in surprise, Kyle got off of Bella "Ash, what is it?" He asked irritated, wearing his shirt. "It's Ella! She went to meet Max." I said nearly hysteric. "What?" They said at the same time "We have to go save her quickly before he does something to her!" Bella said worriedly getting up. "No! You stay here." Kyle said. "No, I can't wait here!" She yelled. "Bella, don't worry, we'll bring her back. Stay here and stay safe." Kyle kissed her quickly, "Let's go." I said. "Kyle! I w-" Bella was saying but Kyle cut her off with another kiss. "Please, Bella." He pleaded. Tears fell from her eyes "You must bring her back." She told us her voice breaking. "I promise." I said, Kyle nodded and we rushed to get Ella. 'I'm coming, Ella. Please be safe.'