Author's Note

There will be mention of many languages, try not get confused... I will also mention the languages and their meaning. Don't judge my language because they will be taken from Google translation.

THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL AND FROM A FICTIONAL LAND BUT FOR THE READERS TO GET FAMILIAR I WILL MENTION THE NAME OF THE REGION FROM PRESENT GEOGRAPHICAL NAME AND LOCATION. IT'S A DIFFERENT PLANET WHICH IS AWARE OF OUR PLANET, THE TIMELINE IS SAME BUT THERE LIVES ARE BETTER, SO THE KINGDOMS WILL BE MIXED WITH MANY COUNTRIES ON THE INDIAN SUB-CONTINENT, DON'T TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY.

QUESTION and ANSWERS

1. Is this book religious?

Answer: Yes, but It doesn't show any hate to other religion. Other religions are also mentioned in the book.

2. India of Earth is a secular country then why in my book this geographical places have only Hindus?

Answer: Because it's a fictional book situated in a fictional planet. And Hinduism is also formed in India so what place can be better than that.

3. Is there any people from other religion situated in the kingdoms?

Answer: Yes, they are here for work or tourist or education. Also I tried to make them as authentic as possible.

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The author does not mean harm or deliver any insult to any religious groups in this story. The scenes in this story are purely fictional and are written for dramatic purposes, they do not in whatsoever way stand as a proof for historical events.

Copyright © 2024 by ShibangiBanerjee1 All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the writer

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.