Girls night

Chloe opened the door and saw Beca wearing her favorite hoodie and skinny jeans. "Hey! Come in"   "Hey" Beca walked in and sat on Chloe's bed "are we actually watching movies?"    Beca asked "No, I know you hate movies" chloe said sitting next to her "You know me well Beale, better then Jesse or Aubrey" Beca said "Wait, that's actually , wow that's kinda messed up that you know me more then my own boyfriend"

Chloe just smiled at her "I did see you naked too so I mean" Chloe said knowing Jesse probably has "you're the only person who as seen me naked so...lucky you!" Beca winked "And probably the only person who will see me naked" Beca said .

"And there will probably be more times" Beca realized  what she just said and threw her hand over her mouth and got wide eyed "I-uh I mean well" Beca tried to say "Oh will there be now?" Chloe said getting a little closer and smirking "I mean I could make it more times" Chloe said winking "I dare you. To make it more times" Beca said putting her hands on Chloe's waits and pulled her in closer.

"Well, I can't be a chicken now, can I?" Chloe said leaning in to kiss Beca. When Aubrey walked in and Chloe jumped up and went over by Aubrey's bed "Heyyyy Aubreyyyyy" Chloe said caring out the y

"Hey Guys. I forgot my phone" Aubrey said grabbing her phone "have fun" she said as she almost closed the door all the way then opened it again "but not to much fun" and she shut the door and left.

Chloe looked back at beca and they started laughing "Wanna go to the store and get candy?" Chloe asked. Beca stood up and walked over the door and opened it "You aren't gonna give me a choice" Beca said giggling and Chloe and her left.

They got everything they needed and went to check out.

They got into the car and Beca looked at chloe in a wired way "What?" Chloe asked when she realized she was being stared at "Nothing" Beca looked to the front and smiled.

They got back to Chloe's dorm and got all the candy,chips and drinks they bought out and Sat down and played would you rather. "Would you rather play this game or different one" Beca asked. Chloe looked at Beca and smirked "what?" Beca asked wondering what was going on in that mind of hers "Truth or dare" Chloe asked.