Actives Fair

"Beca wake up!! We're gonna be late" Beca woke up to her dad yelling that at her.

"It's 6:30 we have to leave in 10 minuets get up" Her dad walked out of her room and Beca laid there for a minuet.

Oh god I'm still super tired and I'm not gonna function well today and my mix is STILL not done.

She thought to her self. She got up and got dressed and grabbed all her bags, and put them in her car and drove to Barden.

   At least I'm gonna be 4 hours away from my stepmother for a year, and if it were my dad It would be a bonus but he's gotta work at my school.

Beca finally arrived at Braden and saw this sorta cute guy pretending to play the drums in the car as he was looking at her.

She walked into her dorm and started mixing again when of course her dad walked in.

"Go out and makes some friends Beca, you're gonna make this the best year ever"   "Me and Kimmy Jin are friends and we're going to the actives fair"  

Beca said walking out of the room dragging her roommate with her.

Kimmy Jin went off with her friends and Beca decided to look And walk around. She saw a DJ booth and went over there.

She was standing there and this lager blond girl comes and stands next to her "Oh yeah DJs" she said. Then she started going on about Jewish people and Beca slowly backed up thinking she could go back later.

She started looking around at other booths. Next thing she knew there was a flyer in her face for an A cappella group called the Barden Bellas.
___________________________

A few minutes before

"We need 8 new Bellas and we might be stuck with Fat Amy doing a mermaid dance"  Aubrey said   "Clam down Aubrey we will find more girls to join".

Chloe said she looked over and saw this short girl with brunette hair in a half pointy tail, headphones around her neck, really dark eyeliner a plaid jacket that was over a red tang top and black shorts walking in there directions.

"What about her?" Chloe asked. The girl got closer and Chloe  asked if she wanted to join there A cappella group.

"Oh right, that's like a thing now" Beca said "Oh totes" Chloe said "So any interest?" aubrey asked "I'm sorry but I don't even sing" Beca said and walked away "What. Are we gonna do?" Aubrey said walking back behind the table.

An a cappella group? Like No thanks , I wanna be a DJ in L.A right now and if I have to be in college I'll be a DJ here.

Problem solved. Beca was lost in her thoughts when she came across a sign that said they had an opening stop at the Radio station.