Love is in the air

Beca woke up to a bunch of texts from people and one of them was the person she was waiting for.
                              Jessie😘😘            
                   "Hey"
                                           "hey"
"How was Bellas auditions?
            "Good, and how was the tremblemakers?"
"Good!! So anything fun you have planned for today?"
                                                                   "nope"
"Ok well I'll see you later. Bye"
                                                     "ok? Bye"

Beca was thinking about how she didn't have work today so she was confused but she was to tired to care when she saw another text from someone.

                       The cute ginger😏

"Hey,it's that cute ginger you met in the showers😉🤫"

Beca laughed and rolled her eyes at this text.

                            Badass DJ

"Oh, well this is that badass Dj you walked in on and was totally checking my naked body out"

Chloe's eyes got big then she got a huge smile on her face and had bright red checks

                     The cute ginger

"Haha you wish"
                     "You wish I was checking you out?"

Chloe painced at this text Beca sent since it was true .

                     The cute ginger

"I mean you would of liked what you saw but...too bad for you"
                                             "Oh,would I Of now?"

Damn Chloe thought to herself

"I mean, maybe. You could come over and see for yourself"

chloe saw her text the text, send it and see Beca read it. But that didn't happened she just said.

                 The cute ginger

"I'd love to keep talking but I gtg"

Chloe put her phone down and looked over at Aubrey who was smirking and looking at her phone.

"What?" Chloe asked in a confused way "Oh,Nothing" Aubrey said she looked up at chloe who was looking at the floor and she put her phone down.

There was a moment of silence until Aubrey broke it. "Badass DJ" she said looking up at chloe.

"Aubrey!" Chloe said with a big smile. "What? I'm you're best friend. I know everything. Now spill."     "There's nothing to spill if you Know everything already"   

"Do I know this person?" Aubrey asked "Yea" Chloe said laughing at the fact Aubrey just blew what she said off.

"And there a DJ?"    "Yeah she actually put her name as BadAss DJ" "Hmmm I'm trying I think".

"So do you wanna go outside? Like in the field?"  "Why? Is badass dj out there?" Aubrey teased as she grabbed her backpack and they headed out.

"It's nice out here" Aubrey said once they gout outside "it is, oh look, there's your girlfriend" Chloe said pointing to Stacie who was walking towards them.

shut up!" Aubrey said "Hey Stacie!" Chloe said "hey guys, I um- I have a question" Stacie said avoiding Aubrey's eyes

"what's up!?" Chloe asked "so is it against the rules to date one of the Bellas?" Stacie asked slightly embarrassed