Time for school

It was about 4:00 Beca has been in her room all day working on her mixes. She didn't like being out of her room since she hated her stepmother.

She herd a knock of the door "Come in" She said the door opened and it was her dad "Hey Becs, I have something to tell you" Beca continued to keep working on her sound "It's important".

she huffed and rolled her eyes. then spun her spiny chair around to face him.

"Yes?" "Well, the school year is about to start and" he paused for a moment to see if Beca would say something. She stayed silent.

"You need to start packing, we're leaving tomorrowow you know" her dad said.

"yeah I know I'll be ready by tommrow. Just, left me finish this" Beca said turning back around and started doing her mixes.

"You've been asked to pack 3 times this week Beca and you're an adult and should know to pack by yourself"

Her dad got up and left and he closed the door behind him.

Beca got an Amber alert and it scared her. She looked at her phone and then saw the time "Shit" she said.

it was 4 AM she hadn't packed and hadn't slept and she had to wake up in two hours to leave for Barden.

She started going threw her closet and found shirts and pants that matched, and put them in her bags. she went into the bathroom and grabbed everything she needed and packed it all up.

she saw it was 4:30 and she only had an hour and 30 min to sleep. She got ready for bed and laid in bed and fell asleep.