Chapter 19

Sorry for not updating. School starts tomorrow and I've been stressing. I got Mrs. Kidd which is good because she was a kindergarten teacher.  

-----

-Abbey's POV-

Will walked in.

"Hey." I say to him.

"Hello." he replies.

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask him.

"Well, Jordan and I were thinking of parachuting." he says.

"Can I join?" I ask him hoping he would say yes.

"Sure." he replies and we walk out the door. We walk towards Jordan's apartment. Will knocks.

"Ready?" asks Jordan.

"Yep." replies Will. "Abbey's coming with us."

"Okay." he says with a smile. "Let's go!"

We walk into an airport and they hull us into a plane. (IDK how this works! DON'T JUDGE) Jordan starts vloging.

-TIMESKIP-

"That was fun!" says Will.

"Ya... except for the part when I had a mini heart attack." I say.

"Okay, bye!" says Jordan ending the clip.

We walk to the Cube house and I say, "I'm going to be sick." and I run to the bathroom and throw up. "Ugh."

"Are you okay?" asks Jordan.

"Ya, I'm fine." I say. "Remind me to never go parachuting ever again." I say walking out of the bathroom. 

We walk downstairs. 

"Has anyone seen Zach?" I ask.

"He's on the porch talking to someone." replies Liam.

"Thanks." I say and I walk out the front door. I could hear 2 people arguing. Zach and Cathy.

"Your an Idiot. Take me back while you can." says Cathy.

"I thought you liked Jordan." says Zach.

"I made a mistake. I like you." she says and she kisses Zach. He pulls away quickly which made me smile.

"Just leave me and Jordan alone, alright Cathy?" Zach asks Cathy. 

She looked at me and said, "Fine." and she walks off slapping me as she walked past me.

"That hurt!" I yell at her and she just walks away, not looking back.

-Cathy's POV-

You haven't heard the last of me.

-----

Sorry for this being so short. I have school tomorrow and I'm stressing so hard right now. Bye!

-Stephy