Introduction

So... I am Bianca. The others are gonna be writing this story also but I'm the one starting it sooooo... Yeah XD I'm @bayaniiscute if ya didn't know! We're gonna take turns writing this and ye cx so anyways here the intro you bishes.

~~~~

Abbey White got off the plane from Ontario, Canada. She took a deep breath.

Seattle smells nice she thought.

She was moving in Seattle because she got sick of the weather in Canada. She walked all the way to the baggage claim and waited for her luggage. She wasn't looking when someone bumped into her and she fell to the ground.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." The voice apologized. She knew it was a male from his voice.

"It's all right." She assured the him. He offered his hand to Abbey and she took it. She looked into the mystery man's eyes. She examined him for a while. He had short brownish hair with mesmerizing (you choose dem eyes lol xD) eyes.

"Like the view?" He laughed.

"Haha you wish." She said and quickly looked away from him. She looked back at the baggage claim and saw her bag. She walked towards it and picked it up.

"Hey what's your name?" He asked Abbey.

"Abbey White. What's yours?" She asked him.

"Zach." He told her.

"What's your last name?" She asked him.

"I don't really like people knowing my last name." He said. Abbey nodded her head.

"It's fine." She assured him. Zach smiled.

"Are you going to Pax Prime?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah, I am actually. Are you?" She asked.

"Yes I am indeed am!" He exclaimed.

"Cool! So I'm gonna see you there.. Maybe." She smiled.

"Yep! I'm gonna be in the Cube SMP panel (idk how this works I've only been to comic con)." He told her.

"That's cool. Maybe I'll be over there." She told him. He nodded.

"Well.. See you around!" He said. Abbey nodded and waved as he walked away. He waved back.

Abbey checked her phone. 2:41 P.M.

She walked around trying to find the exit when she bumped into another person but this time she didn't fall down.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't looking." The MALE voice said.

"It's fine really!" She told him. He nodded.

"I'm Jordan." He told her.

"Abbey." She smiled. She extended her hand out and Jordan shook it. She could feel electricity go through her whole body when their hands touched. She knew Jordan could feel it too.

"You going to pax prime?" She asked.

"Yeah I am! Are you going too?" He asked her. She nodded. "Great! I'll see you there..?" He asked her.

"Hopefully!" She said. Jordan's phone suddenly went off. He had to excuse himself because one of his friends were complaining.

She waved goodbye and so did he. Now it was time to get a taxi to her new apartment...

---

I will write chapta one maybe tomorrow! Hope ya like this intro-Bianca