Chapter 11

Whoops I said I would be the one who would update again but I guess I broke a promise? SORRY I fell asleep again frick... Maybe a short chapter but I don't fricking know

_________________________________________________________

When we got to Pax there were soooo many fans waiting at the entry way.

Most of the guys were asked to take pictures and sign things while I just stood on the side, waiting.

I looked over to where Jordan was and I saw a fan (it's a girl) ask to sign her bra. I was ok with that since he declined... Thank goodness for that.

They all came back and I took Jordan's hand in mine. We went to the same place as yesterday and did all that stuff and I stood on the side once again. Jordan cam up to me, took my hand, and led me to where the others were.

"But Jordan, I'm not a part of the 'Cube'." I said.

"It's fine Abbey. Plus I'm sure our fans will love you." He said.

"But you haven't even told them about," I pointed to our hands, "this."

"Well it's about time they know." He said. I groaned.

We got to the group and Jordan stood on the stage and grabbed the microphone off the mic stand.

He did this kind of greeting (his intro to his vids bud.) and then introduced me.

Most people screamed and some booed. But I heard one wolf whistle.

"Aye! She's taken." Jordan said and grabbed my hand. I smiled at him.

We were about to go walk out of the front doors when a couple of fans stopped us. Two of them came up to me.

"So you're dating Bayani..." One of them said and scoffed. "If I were him I would just break up with you right now."

"Wow. Rude." I said.

Luckily Jordan came right before the same girl was going to say something else.

"Hi..." He turned to me. "Did you say or do anything?"

"No! I didn't do anything to these little- fans of yours...." I said.

The other girl rolled her eyes and completely ignored me. She asked, "could you sign my arm?"

Jordan agreed and pulled out a sharpie (Ooooh sharpies I love them...) and wrote on her arm.

"Now if you excuse me, Abbey and I will be going now." He excused us and put his arm around my waist. He led me out and back to the group.

"Where are we goin'?" I asked.

"To the meet up." Jordan stated. I just nodded.

A meet up.. ANOTHER FREAKIN' PLACE WHERE I GET HATE

When we arrived to the place where it was held at and a ton of people started screaming.

A lot of signing and pictures later a couple of fans came up to me.

Oh great...

"What happened to your nose..?" One of them asked.

"Oh I broke it.." I explained leaving out the details.

"Aww.." Another one said.

"It's fine. I just can't touch it." I said and smiled at them.

And then Jordan had to come and take my hand in his. Another fan girl came and started flirting with Jordan like I wasn't even there.

He showed our hands and said, "please stop flirting with me. As you can see I'm taken by this beautiful girl right here."

She scoffed and hair flipped and then walked away.

One of the girls apologized to me. "I'm sorry. She's just a really big fans and she has these- never mind. I'm just sorry about her.."

"It's okay." I smiled.

----

I have no idea this was short because I didn't know what to write... Bye