Chapter 13

Long chapter maybe? I don't friggen know but enjoy

Btw late update bc I was procrastinating :3 ~Bayaniiscute

_________________________________________________________

We walked hand in hand to the closest sushi place they had in Seattle. Jordan and I walked to the counter and he said, "table for two please."

"Follow me." The (let's say she was Asian but I didn't want to be racist :/) lady said and got out two menus (I think that's how you spell it). She walked us to a table and we sat down.

I looked in the menu to see what I could find to eat. A waitress came to our table about 10 minutes after we sat down.

"Hello. My name is Amy and I'll be your waitress for tonight. Are you ready to order?" She asked.

I nodded, "yes. Um I'll have..." (I don't know much sushi soo) I told the waitress my order. Jordan told the waitress what he wanted and she took our menus and left.

"Soo..." I said.

"Soo..." He repeated.

I cleared my throat and said, "this is kinda awkard..."

"Yeah kinda.." He said. "I'm gonna go to the washroom (bc you wash your hands and ya don't take a bath there so ITS A WASHROOM)" he told me and stood up.

"Oh ok." I said. I watched him walk away and I pulled out my phone. I decided to text Zach because he was like a best friend to me.

-le conversation-

A- hey brotha

Z-ayee wassup?

A-I'm just bored as hell in this restaurant.

Z-aw well that sucks

A-yeah it does

Z-sooo why'd you text me?

A-just wanted to talk

Z-about...?

A-stuff

Z-stuff..?

A- STOP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT

Z-ok ok well I'm planning on getting a haircut after PAX

A-that's niceeee

Z-ye

A-send me a pic of it

Z-kay

A-hold on imma eat bc food's here

Z-oh ok

-end of conversation-

The waitress came back with two plates in her hand. She set one down in front of me and put the other one where Jordan's seat is (in front of his seat).

"Thank you." I smiled. She nodded then turned around and walked away.

I sighed. Why was it taking Jordan so long in the bathroom? I decided to check on him to see if he was ok. I stood up and the waitress looked at me weirdly as if asking 'where are you going? You haven't even eaten.'

I pointed towards the bathroom and she nodded in understandment. I walked to the bathroom area and looked around for Jordan but what did I see? Him kissing Cathy. I saw that he was kissing back.

Well shit...

I ran to the waitress and said, "you know the boy I was with?" She nodded. "Well tell him I left early."

"Do you want to take your food with you?" She asked.

"Could you just give me a box then I can put it in?" I asked and she nodded. She went somewhere but came back with a box in her hand. "Thank you." I said and rushed over to the table. I put the sushi (and da sauce) in the box and closed it.

I quietly thanked her and gave her money and ran out the door. I speed walked back to the apartments. I texted Zach to come to my apartment ASAP. Once I got there I locked the door and slid down.

I stood up five minutes later and walked to the kitchen area. I opened the freezer and tried looking for ice cream but there was none. There was a knock on my door so I went over to it and opened it.

"Hey, so why'd you ca- you look like a mess..." Zach said when I opened the door.

"Wow thanks. I called you because Jordan is an asshole." I told him. Realization hit him and he looked about ready to punch someone in the face so hard it could break your skull.

"I knew something like this would happen. I brought ice cream." He said and smiled. I smiled back.

"Where's the ice cream?" I asked and he pulled out a tub of ice cream out of a bag. I gawked at the huge thing.

"Wanna eat this and watch some movies?" He asked and I nodded.

"Can it be Disney movies?" I asked.

"Yes it can be Disney movies." He told me and I smiled big. I took him hand in mine and the tub of ice cream and guided us to my bedroom. I sat on my bed and grabbed the remote. I turned on the tv and Zach put the DVD in.

I motioned him to come to me and he did so. I cuddled up by his side and he put his arm around me.

-time skip after the movie-

The tub of ice cream was gone but something came to replace it. Stomachaches.

"Ugh too much ice cream." I said and lied down on the bed. Zach lied down also and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer.

"I have something to tell you Abbey." He whispered in my ear.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I love you." He said but before I could answer he kissed me and I decided to kiss back.

----

Dang. I fell asleep so this was late :P BAD BIANCA BAD!

But anyway(s) bye