Chapter 1

Chapter made by:Bayaniiscute/Bianca

The whole book is gonna be in mostly Abbey's POV.

________________________________________________________

~Abbey's POV~

I paid the taxi driver and thanked him. I got out of the car and once again took a deep breath. Fresh air.

I grabbed my luggages and bags and walked to front door of the apartment building. I opened the door and walked to the front desk and told her I had bought a room here. She gave me two keys. One emergency one I guess.

I thanked her and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button to my floor but before it could close someone stuck their hand in between the almost closed doors. I looked to see who it was and saw it was Jordan.

He walked in the elevator and once he noticed I was here he smiled at me and said, "hi."

"Hello." I said. He reached out his hand but stopped it. I asked, "You live here?"

"Yup. I guess we're on the same floor." He told me. I nodded. We stood next to each other in silence until the door finally opened to our floor.

I grabbed all my bags that were set on the floor and headed out. I started looking for my apartment door. I heard footsteps behind me so I looked. Jordan was walking behind me.

Ok not creepy at all... I thought.

"Sorry. I just.. My apartment is over here." He told me.

I nodded and continued to walk forward. I heard a door open and then close again. I looked behind me again to see he was gone. I shrugged. That must've been him who opened and closed the door.

I finally found my apartment door and opened it. Dang.. I've never seen something more empty than this..

I sighed and brought my bags in. I could ask Jordan if he knew any furniture stores. I guess I'm going shopping tomorrow..

I checked the time... 5:18

I sighed again. Where am I gonna sleep?

I decided to go over to Jordan's apartment. I walked out the door and locked it. I remembered I didn't know what apartment he was in or I didn't get his phone number.

I groaned in frustration. I guess someone heard it because they opened their door to see what the noise was I assume. It so happened to be Jordan.

"Hey.. I heard you out here." He said.

I have him a confused look. "How'd you know it was me?"

"I have a peephole." He laughed.

"Oh right.." I laughed along with him. "Um.. This is a weird question but could I possibly sleep on your couch tonight?"

"No furniture huh?" He asked. I nodded and laughed awkwardly. "It's fine. Let me just go ask my brother." He told me.

"You live with your brother?" I asked and he nodded. I quietly said ok and shooed him.

He came back about 5 minutes later. I thought he wouldn't let me in.

"He put up an argument but I won." He smiled proudly. I chuckled. "Come in." He told me and gestured for me to come inside. I quietly thanked him.

"Is this the girl you said would be sleeping here?" A deep voice asked. I looked around until I spotted him.

"Yes she is." He told his brother I assume.

"Don't break anything." He told me. He glared at me. I stared at him dumbfounded.

I nodded my head fast then he left.

I turned to Jordan and asked, "Could I get some clothes first?"

"Oh yeah. Sure." He smiled.

"Oh but first could you give me your phone number?" I sake before I left. He didn't answer. Instead he grabbed a pen and took my wrist and wrote something on it.

I looked at it and it had random numbers.

"Thanks.." I mumbled and walked out of his apartment. I made sure to look at the room number. 537.. Got it.

I walked into my room and walked to my luggage. I picked out some clothes, my toothbrush and a hairbrush and walked back to Jordan's apartment.

I knocked on the door and it flew open.

Jordan's brother opened it. He scowled at me. I shot him a confused look but he ignored it and walked past me.

I walked in the apartment and said to Jordan, "Ok. Can I take a bath here?"

"Yeah. Just down the hall second door to your right." He told me and I just nodded.

I kept repeating the directions he gave me and I finally found it. I took a 20 minute shower and dried off.

I put on my pajamas and walked out. I walked back to the main room and sat next to Jordan on the couch who was watching a random show on the tv.

He wrapped his arm around me and we cuddled. Even though we just met, I feel like we've known each other for years.

I fell asleep in his arms watching adventure time on the television.

I woke up to a loud screaming. I check the time. 4:26 A.M. Who would be awake at this time?

I stood up from the couch and walked towards the sound. I heard someone scream again. I got closer to the screaming. I opened the door to where it was and found Jordan on his computer looking at his screen frantically clicking and pressing keys.

"Jordan?" I asked still half asleep.

He looked over at my direction.

"Shit. Sorry Abbey. Did I wake you?" He asked.

"Yes you did but it's fine." I smiled.

"Come 'ere." He told me. I walked over to him and his computer.

"You play minecraft?" I asked.

"Yes I doooooooo." He said, extending out the do.

"Dude! Who's the girl?" A British voice asked.

"The girl is my friend." He looked over at me and asked, "We are friends right?" I nodded.

I spoke in the mic, "Hi! I'm Abbey."

The British voice responded, "Hello Abbey! I'm Will." Then a computerized voice said, "user joined your channel."

"Bayanidoooooooooooooooooood!!" A male voice said.

I looked at Jordan and asked, "bayani?"

He explained, "it's my screen name." I nodded.

"Who's the girl, bayani?" The same voice asked.

"Her name's Abbey. I met her at the airport." Jordan said.

"That's cool! I met a girl named Abbey at the airport too." He said.

"Zach?" I asked. The other line went quiet for a minute.

I guess Will had to go because I didn't hear from him.

"Yeah?" He asked.

-----

I'm done -.- sooooooo stressed..

Mkay bai