Chapter 9

Sorry for not updating :P I was procrastinating and shtuff ._. But here you have it... There will also be like another chapter (yay double update) and then the same person tomorrow... So yeah enjoy... Oh and late update :D

Chapter made by:Bianca

_________________________________________________________

-Hospital-

(Abbey's POV)

My eyes fluttered open to a white room. I blinked a few times before I could clearly see.

That little bi-

My thoughts were interrupted by people barging in the room. I sat up on the bed.

The first person to come in was Zach. Thank goodness... Then Jordan.

I scowled at him and turned away.

"Hey." Zach said. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I assured him.

A doctor came suddenly in the room. "All she has is a broken nose. She will be fine. You may take her home if you would like?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah. I-" Zach got cut off.

"I'll take her home." Jordan said. Zach looked at me then Jordan.

"Ok sir." The doctor said and left the room.

"Come on Abbey." Jordan said.

"No." I said. "Zach can you take me to my apartment?" I asked Zach.

"But Jordan s-"

"Well I don't want him to drive me." I said sternly (did I use sternly right?).

"At least give him a chance to explain himself." Zach pleaded (did I use pleaded right? Idek :P).

"Ok. Fine." I said and sighed.

"Right. Good. Now come on. Let's go." Jordan said.

I stood up and walked to the door. I looked behind me and asked, "Are we going or not?"

"Yeah. Sorry." Jordan apologized ( :P idek).

"Wait... How come Zach can't drive me home?" I asked.

"Well he said he needs to go buy food." Jordan explained. I nodded my head and opened the door.

We walked out of the hospital doors (you know the kind that slides) and walked to the car.

Once we got in I slammed the door shut.

"Hey! Watch it." He said. I glared at him and he looked away.

"So... How's, uh, your nose..?" He asked.

"It's fine." I simply stated.

"That's good." He mumbled. He put the joystick thing on the car (psh ya know what I mean brah) and started to drive. The car was dead silent.

I decided to speak. "Can you explain to me why you were kissing that bit-"

"Okay. No need for name calling Abbey. So when I was walking to the bathroom Cathy was apparently there too but I didn't notice. She started kissing me and I thought it was you so I kissed back. When I went back to the group you were avoiding me and I didn't know why. You said you were gonna go for a walk a then you know the rest. I'm sorry..." He explained.

I sighed. "So it was the little bitch's fault.." I mumbled.

"Yeah it was the little bitch's fault. Do you believe me?" He asked. Oh so he heard that...

"Yes I believe you." I said. He pulled up to our apartment.

"Does this mean we're back together?" He asked hope in his eyes.

"Sure." I said and smiled.

"Yes!" He said quietly and fist bumped himself. I laughed for the first time in forever (ooooooh Frozen brah).

He got out of the car and jogged to the other side of the car to open the door for me. I quietly thanked him and got out. I closed it behind me and walked in the apartment. (Then she went in her apartment and yeah and then Bayani followed her..).

We walked in my apartment and I got immediately pushed up the wall by the one and only Jordan Bayani (<- derp let's pretend that's his last name cuz no one really knows his last name :P)

"What're you doing?" (Uhc cx) I asked.

"Since you're my girlfriend again I can do this." He said and before I could say anything he pressed his lips to mine.

(Shh they didn't do 'da nasty' they had a make out session.. And I felt very uncomfortable writing smut again *shudders*>.< kay bye)

-Zach's POV-

(When Bayani/Jordan and Abbey let the hospital)

I walked out of the hospital and walked well, jogged to my car. I drove to the nearest pizza place since they all voted for my idea (let's just say he texted everyone and they all replied with either voting for pizza or something else).

I walked in expecting no one was gonna be there because I mean who goes out to get pizza at 11:54? But there was only, like, 4 people.

Not much but there were people all right. I walked to the counter and order 2 pizzas and then sat down on the chairs they had for people who-yeah you get it.

A read headed girl sat next to me. I recognized that stench anywhere (lol stench XD). I looked to the right of me and I was right. Sitting next to me was Cathy.

I took out my phone and decided to go on Twitter. Someone said my order but before I could get up Cathy grabbed my wrists and pulled me down.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you want me back Zach." She said. "But you can't have me."

"I don't want you back. Now let go of my wrists." I demanded.

She laughed. "Of course you want me back. You just don't want to say so."

I got so angry I slapped her. Whoops... "Don't say anything to me or to anyone else in the Cube. Even Abbey you little piece of sh-"

I got cut off by the person at the counter looking pissed at me and saying my order. I huffed, got up, and took the two orders of pizza. I looked back to see a very shocked looking Cathy.

Serves you right..

My phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. And Liam was calling.

"Graser! Where's the food..?" He asked.

"I'm coming." I said as I got in the car.

_____

Done

Ermagerd I'm so tired.. Pls don't make me do more.. BUT I HAVE TO THO ;-;

~Bayaniiscute