Chapter 16

-Abbey's POV-

"Why the hell is he here?" Zach asked.

"Remember that Jordan is part of the cube too." I told him.

"Why can't we kick him off it then?" He said clearly annoyed.

"No. He was an original member. You can't just kick him off, the fans will hate you." I said knowing he loves his fans.

He sighed. "fine."

"Just let the guy in, please....?" I asked and pouted.

"Ugh fine." Zach said, stood up and walked to the door to, I'm guessing, open the door for Jordan.

Sure he broke my heart, but he's still part of this group thing, you know?

Jordan came in and sat down next to me. I scooted away from him. Zach sat down between us.

Most people were in here, the living room, but some were recording something for their channels.

Ding dong! We heard. I got up to open the door, assuming it was the pizza delivery guy.

I opened the door and I saw someone I didn't want to see. Cathy.

"How the hell do you know where the cube house is?" I said, trying to be calm.

"I followed Jordan." she said and pushed me to the side. I tripped on my own feet and landed on my butt.

"Who says you have the right to come in here?" I asked as she looked around.

"Where's Jordan?!" she asked completely ignoring me.

I rolled my eyes and pointed towards the living room. I followed behind Cathy and when Jordan saw her I heard him said, "oh gosh..."

Cathy grabbed Jordan's arms and pulled him outside. I walked to Zach and took his hand in mine.

I felt sparks go through my whole body. Stronger than when Jordan held my hands.

I led him to his room.

He asked, "Why'd you pull me in here?"

I turned on the lights and said, "I'm bored out there and it's warm in here."

He nodded and walked over to the bed. He patted the spot next to him so I walked over to him and sat down.

I looked him in the eyes and smiled, he smiled back and said, "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and he leaned in to kiss me passionately.

-----

Still trying to do two more updates! please don't rush me I'm doing my best to so it. Oh and school starts tomorrow which means I might not be here updating much but Stephanie doesn't start until September 2 so I think she can update?

But anywho

Goodbye~Bianca