chapter 1

Okay this is my first time writing so be awareof mistakes and I would Like it if you comment to help me.

Chapter 1 Kurt's POV:

I now go to Dalton after getting bullied out of McKinley High. my dad and step-mum transferred me here so that I'll be safe. I was walking to the office to collect all of my things and information about tis place, when I saw my primary school enemy walking down the halls and of course he comes up to me.

" Hey there sexy " he said

" Hi Sebastian" I said, Hoping he doesn't recognise me.

"How do you know my name?n ew kid "

" I have heard of you before "

" Oh really where and what's your name?"

" Around and my name is ......"

" Kurt Hummel " the lady at the office called my name

I ran away from Sebastian before he could say anything to me. I got all my things and information. I look at my dorm room information, I am in room 25 floor 2 and my roommate is a guy called Blaine Anderson, the name sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Blaine's POV:

yesterday I found out who my new roommate was the one an only Kurt Hummel he is from the New Directions. My only question is why is he here at Dalton now, I will have to ask him when he gets here tomorrow.I headed to my last class the next day, I had mathematics but my teacher is a bitch, but once again Sebastian was hitting on me, I think he has liked me since he first move to dalton.

" Hello sexy babe " Sebastian smirked

" Go to hell Sebastian! " I yelled, in the middle of class and because of that I got a DT.

Class was over and now I have my DT before I can go back to my dorm room and relax. I finished my DT an got back to my dorm room, when I noticed that Kurt has moved in. I guessed that he was having a shower because I could hear the water running, so I closed the door loud enough so he could hear to indicate that I am in the dorm room.

Kurt's POV :

After I moved all my stuff into the dorm room, I went to the bathroom to have a shower. When I was half way through my shower I heard the door shut. I guessed that Blaine would have came earlier but I guessed wrong . I finish my shower and walked out to see Blaine sitting on his bed reading. He noticed me and put his book down.

" Hi I am Blaine Anderson "

" I know, it said on the sheet. Anyways l am Kurt Hummel " I finally know where I have heard and seen him from.

" I know " he said

" Can I ask you a question? "

" Ya, sure ask away "

" Are you the leader of the Warblers?"

" Ya I am, how did you know that? "

" Me and my old glee club the New Directions, we versed you guys last year "

" I remember the New Directions, didn't we tie or something? "

" Ya we tied, thanks to me and my friend Rachel Berry "

" I remember her isn't she the one with the big nose and is so annoying?"

" Ya that's her. We should go to sleep its late and I have a busy day tomorrow "

" Okay, well good night Kurt "

" good night Blaine "