Band-Aids - I'm Back.

Zayn's POV

    "Answer, please." I said as the phone rang slowly. I have been trying to reach Taylor for a while now. It's been depressing.

    "Hi, sorry I can't get to the phone right now. Uh, I will reply if you text me so try that and if not I'll call you back. Bye! BEEP!" Taylor's voice mail said quickly.

    "Hi, uh. It's me. I know I know I have been calling way too much. Sorry it's not about Harry but I just need to here you voice. Please, call me back." I replied.

     I clenched my phone hard and hung up. I ran my hands through my messed up hair and wiped the end of my eye that had a bit of tears dripping down.

     "Zayn." A voice said behind me. I shot my head and noticed the lads looking guilty and concerned.

     "Go." I said.

     "She will answer you know." I heard Niall said. 

     "No she isn't." I snapped still avoiding eye contact to both of them.

     "Go see her." Liam said.

     "She doesn't want to see me. All she cares about is Harry. It's always about fucking Harry. I don't want him in the picture but I love her and I won't hurt her like he does." I said in one breath.

     "Go see her then." Liam repeated.

     "Why? Did something happen to Harry?" I said.

     "Actually, yes." Louis smiled.

    I heard footsteps walk behind him and then Harry showed up in the room. His hair grew a bit of life again and his green eyes were getting colour back. He still looked quite skinny but he looked better.

    I jumped up to him and gave him a man hug. It was good seeing him back.

    "Hey mate." He said.

    "Hey." I replied. "So, you are okay?"

    "They gave me the treatment and my body healed quicker then they thought. I might have a bit of more symptoms so I got to take things a bit slower." He replied.

    "Good." I said.

    "So," He choked. "Have you got a hold of Taylor?"

    "No." I said. "But I think she wants to see you."

    "I think she wants to see you as well." He replied.

    "Are you sure?" I asked.

    "Of course. Now cmon." He replied. 

    We hopped in my car and I quickly pulled out of the drive way to the university. 

Taylor's POV

    I was walking out of my classroom into the warm sun. 

    It was almost 100 degrees out so I was wearing a Desperado Shirt which was a white button up blouse with light blue outlines. I also had some Mother Frayed Cut Off shorts with a brown braided belt. I had a brown pair of lace up Oxfords and my hair was straight down with a water fall braid. I added one bronze necklace that was quite vintage. (Outfit on the side)

    I was holding my book and had my small brown messagener bag around my shoulder that went across my chest. I 

    I put my English book back in my bag as I got in line for one of the carts to get some coffee. As the first three people went by quickly and I walked up as I grabbed a couple dollars from my back pocket.

    "Hello, what would you like?" A petite red head asked me with a chirpy voice. Her dimples shower more when she smiled.

    "Just a medium vanilla iced coffee please." I said putting my Ray-Bans on my head.

    "Alright." She replied.

    I waited for about a minute and she came back and quickly gave me it. I paid her and walked out of line taking a drink of the coffee. 

    I headed over the the small table right by a couple trees. It was very green and pretty. Very peaceful. I headed out and sat down. I grabbed my book and started studying and writing notes in my notebook.

    "Why hello there Miss." I heard a voice say. That voice was way to familiar. I whipped my head around to see Harry looking as perfect as ever. He still was a bit skinnier but much better.

    "Oh my god." I said jumping up from the table and running into his arms. He picked me up and spun me around as I put my head in the crook of his neck. 

    "It's good seeing you." He whispered in my ear.

    "It's good seeing you all.. you.." I smiled looking into his green eyes.

    "So." He said.

    "So," I replied. "You okay?" 

    "I am." He replied with his cocky smile. "The treatment worked and I'm am good."

    "Oh my god. That's amazing." I said jumping into a new hug.

    "It's good having you in my arms again." He whispered. I pulled out of his grip slowly and gently. I looked at him and grabbed his hands.

    "Listen," I said. "I love you, Harry. A lot. I would die for you. But I am with Zayn. I want Zayn. I know we had some things between us but it's over. I want Zayn. I love him. And I want to make sure that we are gonna be okay with it."

    "Of course," He said with an uneasy voice. I could feel his pain through his body. "I love you still and if you and him end remember I'll be waiting."

     I nodded and looked past him to see Zayn leaning against the tree smiling. I smiled back and ran towards him giving him a tight hug. 

     "OH MY GOD!" I heard a girl yell. Fear washed over my face as I turned around to see Victoria with her eyes puffy red and very pale.

     "Vic what's wrong?" I said.

    "Help. Savanna. She was in a car accident." She said trying not to stutter.

    "Oh my god." I said. Zayn grabbed my hand quickly and Harry grabbed the other but didn't entwine our fingers.

    "C'mon." Zayn said.

    We all ran to where Victoria said Savanna was. Savanna's small bug was busted in pieces at the other black SUV was crashed in the front. I saw the paramedics just arriving as I couldn't seem to find Savanna's body.

    I started to run towards the accident but was getting held back by Zayn. I finally got out of his grip and ran towards the paramedic that was startled by me.

    "Excuse me miss-" He was saying but I stopped him.

    "Where is she?" I said.

    "We are expecting the acci-"

    "WHERE IS SHE? Please, hurry! She's my best friend." I choked with tears falling out.

  He quickly ran over to the other paramedics that were helping clean up all the debree and everything.

    Soon the youngest paramedic pointed to something. I felt my heart race and I quickly ran over. I really wish I didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

    I am so sorry for this short chapter but a couple stuff happens! Ahh. Also, I am so sorry for the cliff hanger! I have school now and it's hard and yeah.

    Well, I hope you like it.

    Not edited.

    Comment/Vote!