Chapter Five- New Rooms and New Friends

Third Person pov:

      Hermione and (y/n) exchange sad glances as they make their ways into their separate dormitories. Despite them only being across the hall, (y/n) was still upset that she wouldn't be able to hang out with Hermione all the time as she hoped to get closer with the interesting muggle-born witch.

      Each dorm is similar looking but unique with different Gryffindor decorations spread across the space. For the time being, (y/n) stood alone in her dorm, awaiting the presence of the other two girls. She goes to sit on her four post bed, which has red and gold bedding and her trunk of clothes next to it. Her bed is conveniently near the closest window which (y/n) found useful for sending letters and has two other wooden beds on either side of hers. An open trunk sits on top of the nightstand which contains all parts of the Gryffindor uniform. Voices coming into the dormitory force (y/n) to stop admiring the room.

      "Oh my goodness, hi! I'm Everley! Everley Green!" The girl speaking had straight light brown, practically blonde hair and light brown eyes.

      "I'm (y/n), (y/n) Weasley!" (y/n) replied filled with excitement.

      "Oh! You had the hatstall, right? That was so cool!"

      "Yeah that's me!" Before Everley could say something another girl with dark brown hair and olive skin walked in shyly.

      "Hi! I'm Everley Green!" Everley was quite outgoing, but not in an annoying way, she just wants to be friends with everyone she meets. Immediately the girl smiled at her new friends, letting go of some of her shyness.

      "And I'm (y/n) Weasley."

      "Pleasure to meet you two, I'm Viviana Belmore."

      After the girls had introduced themselves and got situated, they decided to explore their house. Each girls changed from her uniform and into some comfortable sweatpants and t-shirts. The time was just past eight, so they knew a lot of students would be out of their dorms and in the common room. (Y/n), being the most outgoing of the group, led the others down the stairs and into the common room. As they predicted, the common room contained many Gryffindors catching up with their friends from the summer.

       In the corner, Hermione sat reading a book that she had probably brought from her muggle home. Overjoyed, (y/n) walked to Hermione, with Everley and Viviana behind her. When Hermione looked up from her book, she smiled at the sight of the three.

      "Hey, Hermione! These are my roommates, Everley and Viviana." The two girls smile and waved to Hermione.

      "A pleasure to meet you both."

      "I take it you've met your roommates?"

      "Yes, I have. They were very kind, but I just didn't seem to fit in with them, since neither one knew what I was talking about when it came to my muggle things." Hermione sighed and closed her book, accepting the fact that she would just have to read later. (Y/n) and the other two eventually took a seat on the couch next to Hermione's chair.

      "It's alright, I would probably understand most things since my father is obsessed with muggle studies," I replied.

      "Yeah, I know basically everything muggle, since I'm a muggle-born." Vivianna joined our conversation.

      "I'm a half-blood, so I may know some things!" Everley exclaimed.

      The girls talked away about their summer and how excited they are for the new school year for hours until the time was easily past eleven. There were fewer and fewer students in the common room since they decided to be responsible and go to sleep since Hogwarts wastes no time with classes starting tomorrow. Viviana was the first to let out a slight yawn during their topic on which classes they were most excited for.

      "At first I was looking most forward to Defence Against the Dark Arts, but after the hat situation, I can't wait for potions. Even though Professor Snape does seem a bit scary," (y/n) spoke.

      "I can't wait for charms! I've already read LOADS about them!" Hermione exclaimed.

      "I'm sorry guys, but I am sooo tired can we talk more tomorrow in between classes?" Viviana asked letting out a bigger yawn.

      "Yeah that sounds good," Everley agreed and (y/n) and Hermione nodded. All four girls let out a yawn at the same time then laughed after.

      All four girls walk up to their dorms and bid Hermione goodbye until the next morning. Without getting ready for bed, the trio of girls plop onto their beds and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: the rest of this chapter is just (y/n)'s schedule so read if you'd like!)

Mondays:

9:00-9:50: Transfiguration

10:00-10:50: Potions

11:00-11:50: Free

12:00-1:50: Lunch/Free

2:00-2:50: Flying

3:00-3:50: Defence Against the Dark Arts

Tuesdays:

9:00-9:50: Potions {double}

10:00-10:50: Potions {double}

11:00-11:50: Herbology

12:00-1:50: Lunch/Free

2:00-2:50: Charms

3:00-3:50: History of Magic

Wednesday:

9:00-9:50: Defence Against the Dark Arts {double}

10:00-10:50: Defence Against the Dark Arts {double}

11:00-11:50: Transfiguration

12:00-1:50: Lunch/Free

2:00-2:50: Potions

3:00-3:50: Free

10:00-10:50{pm}: Astronomy

Thursday: 

9:00-9:50: History of Magic

10:00-10:50: Transfiguration {double}

11:00-11:50: Transfiguration {double}

12:00-1:50: Lunch/Free

2:00-2:50: Charms {double}

3:00-3:50: Charms {double}

Friday:

9:00-9:50: Potions

10:00-10:50: Charms

11:00-11:50: Flying

12:00-1:50: Lunch/Free

2:00-2:50: Defence Against the Dark Arts

3:00-3:50: Herbology

Saturday: No Classes

Sunday: No Classes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was kinda short but I hope you all enjoyed!