Chapter Two- The Journey

(y/n)'s pov:

      Ron was right behind me when he came through the wall followed by Molly and Ginny who ran in together. With a quick exchange of hugs and I love you's Ron and I boarded the train together.

      Although Ginny is the only girl in the Weasley family, I still had a strong connection with Ron since he was born on March 1 and I was born on November 6. Ron was my best friend, I always went to him for anything and it was the same with him.

      Ron was ahead of me as we searched for an empty compartment which there were none in sight.

      "Excuse me," Ron turned into a compartment with the same boy who we had met just a little bit earlier, "do you mind? Everywhere else is full."

      "Not at all!" The boy gestured to the seats across from him with a smile.

      "I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley."

      "And I'm (y/n), his sister."

      "I'm Harry. Harry Potter." With those words said Ron and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

      "So it's true, I mean, do you really have the.... the..." Ron sounded like one of those crazed fangirls.

      "The what?" Questioned Harry.

      "The scar..." I finished Ron's question quietly.

      "Oh," The boy slightly smiled and lifted up his hair. There it was, right in front of us... Harry Potter's legendary scar.

      "Wicked," Ron and I said in awe at the same time.

      "Anything off the trolley dears?" A plump older woman came with a trolley full of candy and I could feel my mouth water.

      "No thanks, I'm all set," spoke Ron as he held up his half of a semi-soggy sandwich.

      "Me too," I slightly smiled at her.

      "We'll take the lot," Harry said and dug through his pocket. His hand came back out with a handful of gold coins.

      "Woah," Ron and I awed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Bertie Botts every flavor beans?" Harry held up a package with a questioning look. I looked at Scabbers who was digging in on some chocolate. I was in the middle of eating one of that huge carnival lolipops.

      "They mean every flavor," Ron replied. "There's chocolate and peppermint and also spinach liver and tripe." Harry and I made a face at the sound of those words. "George sweared he got a bogie flavored one once!"

      With that said Harry slowly pulled out of his mouth the jelly bean he was about to chew and then picked up a chocolate frog package... my favorite.

      "These aren't real frogs, are they?"

      "It's just a spell, besides it's the card you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard on it," I replied after swallowing the last of my lollipop.

      "I got about 500 myself," Ron said.

      Harry opened up the package and carefully eyed the frog.

      "Watch it," I quickly advised after the frog had jumped onto the window. Soon enough it had jumped out the window. "Aw, that's rotten luck, they only got one good jump in them to begin with."