Who The Hell?

~Vic’s POV~

As I crawled into bed next to El I couldn’t help but smile like an idiot. She was going to be my wife! It sounded weird to say it and even weirder to think it.

“Hey” she whispered as I laid down. She turned over in bed to face me.

“Hello my beautiful fiancé!” I whispered back excitedly.

I kissed her forehead as she slowly fell asleep. At least tonight we could, after the party last night.

Suddenly I heard a frantic banging on the door downstairs. El woke up immediately.

“I’ll go.” She said and rolled over me.

I saw her walk out of our room and down the stairs. The banging just continued until finally I heard the door open. I decided to get up and see what was going on. From the stairs I could just about see what was going on. I took a seat on one of the top stairs and observed.

“Fraser!?” El gasped as she laid eyes on the guy at our door. He was a similar height to her but a little bit taller. His hair was dark and he wore an earring in one ear. A grey jumper covered his shoulders and upper body and his legs were dressed in a pair of jeans.

“Hey there. Long time no see.” He smiled gently at her. I couldn’t see any of her facial expressions. Before the guy knew it El began hitting him lightly.

“I… Can’t…Believe…You!” she began whilst hitting him. He blocked most of the hits but she carried on. “I…Had…No…Idea…If…You…Were…Even…Alive! Dick…Face…Twat…HEAD!”

I thought that maybe I should stop her but the guy managed to hold her arms still.

“Calm down El. Can I come in and explain?” he asked her. She nodded lightly and he slowly released her arms.

The pair of them walked inside and stood by the sofa. I felt that now was a good time to intervene.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw El wrap her arms around the guy’s neck and hug him tight.

“What the hell?” I asked them in shock.

“Vic… I probably should have told you before but-“ she began but the guy cut her off.

“Hi Vic… It’s nice to meet you. I’m Fraser. Fraser…Watts.”