BBQ

I’m adding in some more points of views soon, hope you like it. Not that anyone reads this but if you want to be in this story send me a message saying who you wanna be!

(EL’S POV)

Later that day we all arrived at the station. Everyone was buzzing with excitement. Finally Chris came out to us and said that Mike was being released as we spoke. Vic ran towards the door. I found myself smiling, I love the fact that they were so close. Me and my brothers were never that close, nor my sister.

“MIKE!” Vic yelled as he embraced his brother, nearly knocking him to the ground.

“Vic, I’ve missed you!” He said, pushing him away. “And don’t you dare tell mom and dad!”

We all walked over and hugged Mike individually. Mike winked at me. I’d told him that we’d get him out and he’d trusted me. Now here he was.

“El Diablo! Not such a little devil after all then.” He smiled at me. I smiled back. He put his arm around me and we all walked to the parking lot.

~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~      ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~    

It’d been a week since they released Mike and Connor had woken up. Connor was staying at ours. He was staying in the spare room. I was already downstairs. The sun was shining in through the back door. It was a beautiful morning.

“You up?”I heard Tony whisper from the stairs. I turned to face him and nodded. He crept over to avoid waking Vic who was fast asleep upstairs. I stood up and threw my arms around his neck.

“How did you sleep?” I asked him.

“Really well, you?” He replied. I gave him a thumbs up. We walked over to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I opened the cupboard to find some cereal.

“God Dammit! Who’s eaten all the fruit loops and lucky charms!” I whisper-shouted. Tony threw his hands up to show he was innocent.

“Not me I swear, don’t hit me!” He said. I laughed. “But I’ll take you to the store to get some foods and stuff, how about we have a bbq today? Invite some friends over to camp and stuff. Like we did a while back?”

“Yeah, that sounds good. You drive and I’ll text everyone?” I asked. He nodded and grabbed his keys.

“I’ll meet you in the car” I said as he walked off. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote out a note to tell Vic where I was going. I left it by the sofa and ran out.

“Have you realized we’re only wearing pajamas?” He laughed. I looked down at myself. Damn it.

“Oh well, we won’t be here long.” I said.  “Anyway, who should I text?”

“Oooh, I know! BMTH guys are in Cali right now, text them. Oh and Austin and the guys. Hmmm, what about Jeremy? Ok let me think… We can’t forget about our merch guys and of course All Time Low. What about Ymas? And BTF? Oh and Falling in Reverse? Just invite everyone, our yard is plenty big enough!” He babbled.

“Slow down!” I said as I tried to locate everyone’s number. We pulled up to the store parking lot and rushed inside. We grabbed loads of stuff that we needed and Tony grabbed loads of unnecessary crap, but hey, he was paying.

We got to the checkout and paid for everything. By that time I had texted everyone.  Tony’s phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and typed in his password which I had changed to ‘I love el’. I looked at the name on the screen. It wasn’t one I recognized. Some girl, Isabella, was texting Tony. Why didn’t I he say anything? He usually told me everything. My face fell.