This Is The Blackout

~El’s POV~

“Hi Vic… It’s nice to meet you. I’m Fraser. Fraser…Watts.” Fraser greeter Vic.

Vic looked so confused. Damn, I should have told him.

“This is who? What the hell? You… I… Help.” Vic stuttered. I giggled a little. He was kinda cute when he was angry.

“Vic, this is my twin brother. His name is Fraser.” I explained.

“Why didn’t you tell me you had a twin?” Vic asked, clearly in some considerable state of shock.

“I can probably guess.” Fraser said. Vic stared at him, waiting for an explanation. I sat on the sofa and kept my mouth shut.

“I ran away after my Dad died, when we were 15. They thought I was dead and eventually gave in. El probably didn’t want to think about me as she thought I’d been killed. It’s not her fault…” Fraser told him. I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

The memories came flooding back. Fraser and I had gotten on so well, we were best friends. We spent most of our time together. Then Dad died and Fraser started going away for days at a time. Then one day he just never came home. We spent a year and a half searching for him but he was nowhere to be found. Then it just left me and mum.

“El… You should have told me.” Vic said, sitting next to me.

“I know. I just didn’t think it mattered.”

“Whoa, hold up!” Fraser joked. I shot him a glare and he shut up.

“I’m not mad, ok. But we all need to sit down tomorrow and sort this out. Fraser you sleep on the sofa and El you go to bed now.” Vic pointed to the stairs.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a plate smashing downstairs.

I got out of bed quickly and ran downstairs.

“What the hell is going on?” I yelled at everyone stood in the kitchen.

Tony was cowering behind Jaime who was holding a frying pan defensively. Opposite them was Fraser with his arms raised.

“Sorry sis, didn’t mean to cause any trouble.” Fraser smiled innocently.

“Shut up idiot. Jaime, put the pan down… now.” I instructed and he did

as I said slowly. “Now, Tony and Jaime. This is Fraser my twin brother. I

have no idea why he’s here but he will not hurt you.”

“He’s your brother? I thought he was here to kill us!” Tony yelled.

“He has got that serial killer vibe going on.” Jaime agreed. I laughed and

Fraser growled at me.

“What is going on?” Vic yawned from behind us.

“I’ve got it under control.” I smiled as I hugged him tightly. He squeezed

me tightly.

“Right ok. I see you guys met Fraser then.” He laughed at Tony still

cowering behind Jaime.

Tony stepped out and straightened his shirt defensively.

I explained to the guys what was going on and they  all understood. The

pair of them introduced themselves to Fraser and they became friends.

The guys spent the day with Fraser and I went shopping with Natalie.

“So how’s things with Vic?” she asked whilst skimming through a rack of

cds.

“Really good thanks, and has Jaime asked you out yet?”

She went bright red and all giggly.

“He did, didn’t he!?” I yelled and some old woman gave me a weird look. “I know you want some” I winked at her. She didn’t appreciate it much and walked off. Natalie and I fell about laughing. The pair of us were so immature.

 “Let’s go get something to eat.” She said, dragging me from the shop.

“What do you want?” She asked me and we sat down at a table.

“Nothing, I have a really bad headache, can I have a water actually?”

“Sure, stay here.” She walked off to join the queue.

While I was waiting for her to come back I felt my palms become all sweaty and my headache was getting worse. I began to feel a little drowsy. By the time Natalie had returned my vision was heavily blurred.

“El. El can you hear me? Call 911 somebody!” was the last thing I heard. The rest went black.