EXTENDED SUMMARY

"WAS I STUPID TO LOVE YOU?"

"WAS I RECKLESS TO HELP?"

-

STORIES OF THE LOST: BOOK 8

The 'Descendants' franchise told the tales of the sons and daughters of great heroes and villains, from Maleficent to Beast and Belle. However, it only focused on a fraction of these children. Why? Surely there are more stories to be told, but, once upon a time, they were too painful to talk about.

So the stories were modified, several people were cut out or replaced. But it is time that the true stories are told, that the missing sons and daughters are exposed...

-

HADLEY UNDERWORLD has taken the crown and become the Captain of the pirates. While adapting to life as a ruler, she also has to balance her mental health, her relationship and the absence of her best friend Greyson Gothel. She is trying to find the happiness that is locked away deep within her, but fate has other plans.

HADES IS HOT on Hadley's tail and is brewing a plan to get his daughter under control once and for all. And when a new VK crosses paths with Hadley, she finds herself a new friend, perhaps attempting to fill the gaping hole within her heart that Greyson Gothel had left. She begins to trust. But, trust was always a mistake on the Isle, and Hadley's world comes crashing down again.

-

DISCLAIMER
I do not own Descendants. All rights to characters, plot points etc go to Kenny Ortega, Disney and the respective owners. I do however own Hadley and my other OCs. All rights to them, their plot points and others, belong to me.

Any songs referenced in this book also do not belong to me. All rights to them go to the respectful owners.

Cover of this book & the sign-off gif were kindly made by my friend -obiwankenobi !

WARNING
This book contains strong language, mature themes such as underage drinking, sex and violence, and potentially triggering themes such as parental abuse, anxiety, self harm and depression.

Please read at your own risk.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Please please please read the story 'Hooked On You' before reading this story! This is a spin-off to that book, so it makes sense for you to read that first. The book can be found on my profile.

This story also takes place after 'I Hate You, I Love You' in the Stories Of The Lost series. You don't have to read that story to read this one, but it may be useful. This book can also be found on my profile.

If you have already read Hooked On You, you can commence. Happy reading!

-

"WAS IT OBVIOUS TO EVERYBODY ELSE?"

"THAT I'D FALLEN FOR A LIE"