Admirer

Chapter 4

"Hey Casey we're going to the mall, are you coming?" leaning in her locker and popping a bubblegum while talking to Casey.

"I would love to, but I need to finish some paperworks for tomorrow" Opening her locker.

"Well okay, maybe next time" The blonde girl walked with her butt swaying side to side.

When she face her locker to grab some things, she saw a different cards: small, medium, circle, heart, square. With different colors: pink, baby blue, bloody red, purple, rainbow. Sighing and picking them all together, not again.

It's not new to her that everytime she opens her locker, she'll gonna find various love letters. Actually it's an invitation to a date, or shall I say flirting in a letter.

She just read their letters one by one, cuz she don't have to be rude even if they aren't here, It keeps entertain her reading their letters, thinking like others got your number and just extending their flirting through text, but others went through this, like right now she's reading it, it says: Everytime I saw your face in the morning, smiling. It took my breath away.

Or this one: Don't get sad, I'm the one who is hurting. Card #3 with a small heart hanging from a card: I made this for you, hope you liked it :). Another random card: Please have a date with me, I know you like me also. Wow very demanding, Casey thought.

While reading the letters, she bumped herself to someone. And the letters flying and scattered all over the floor.

"I'm sorry" kneeling on the floor, picking the cards one by one, still apologizing.

"I..I..uhm sorry, I didn't mean to" Helping Casey picked up the cards and gave it to her.

"No, It's not your fault actually I'm not looking to where I was going" looking to the guy infront of her, kneeling also.

When they stood, she looked at the guy. He has a long blond wavy hair that covers half of his face, it ends in his neck. And he's wearing a black eyeglasses, holding a lots of book and a backpack. Very geeky indeed.

He avoided his gaze downward, and bid his goodbye. He kinda nervous though, and I don't know why, very creepy.

"Well thank you again" I just shouted at him, while he walked away.

*******************************************

After finishing her works for tomorrow's submission. And preparation for some class presentation. She took her dinner together with her dad and interrogated by him.

"Dear, I saw a stuffed toys, different chocolates and cookies at the front door when I came home" eating his creamy potato salad with bacon strips and eyeing Casey.

"Oh really? where's the stuffed toys, because I knew you consumed all the foods"

Drinking her soda, looking to his father's questioning looks. " Dad I don't have a boyfriend, just some suitors, I think."

"I didn't say anything" Averted his gaze.

"But your thinking it" glaring at her father. Both arms in her chest.

"Dad, If I have a boyfriend I will tell you. But I'm not thinking that now" smiling reaching her eyes like a silly kid.

"Pinky promise" Placing his hand at the table and waiting Casey to seal the deal.

"really dad? such an immature" Still looking at his finger, and gave up. Placing her small finger and twist it with his father's fat finger.

Casey just laugh, She will gonna miss this.

*******************************************

As the weeks passed, she still received lots of cards and flowers randomly. Others with names, others still played a mysterious casanova. So she just take it as a gift, thinking their graduation is getting nearer. Another weeks, and became months already passed, sending of cards and gifts stopped. Thanking that they gave up, she just chuckled and smiled to herself. No more worries with other men, she thought.

So she spent all her time at school projects that need to be submitted. And worked in the afternoon with Martin together with other students preparing their graduation next week.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" Throwing Martin's face with a crumpled paper.

"You" still not leaving her face and with a serious look.

"Woah, don't tell me you already fell for me" telling in her mocking face.

"gross, I'm serious here" folding some paper in his hands.

"What?" glaring at Martin.

"So you decided what I proposed to you?" Waiting her to response.

"I will think about it,okay. It's just that I want to work hard before anything. I don't want some easy access. If you know what I mean." Avoiding her gaze and focused to the ribbon that they are working.

"okay" Martin just shrugged.

*******************************************

We have a meeting in the classroom about the preparation of the graduation. And selecting different groups to have their task. So my group together with Martin, but unfortunately he's not here. Where is he, anyway? maybe nature calls and having sex at the bathroom. Smiling to herself.

When I came out last in the room, there's a guy walking in my way with a 3 red roses in hand. I thought, wow lucky girl to have that. But when he stopped infront of me, and ask my name.

"Excuse me, are you Ms. Greene?" He looked so shy, blushing like a girl.

"Uhm, maybe?" I don't know how to answered this, cuz maybe I'm not just the one owning that last name in this university.

"Casey Greene?" he's getting nervous.

"Yes, that's me. What can I do for you pretty boy." Yeah, I'm flirting with him. He so adorable you know.

He's face flustered and blushed even more. He averted his eyes at my foot.

"I..ah..I..th-they told me to-to give this to you" He gave the flowers and a small card.

She read the letter "Hi Ms.Casey If you don't mind if I can see you after school. You can bring your friend, if you don't trust me. I just want to tell you something" wow kinda scary.

After my last subject, I went to the park that situated also inside the campus. With big trees all over the area, and hanging branches and flowers that covers the sidewalk. And a park bench, that other students spent most of their times. So I went their alone, but with lots of students sitting at the park. So I can't be killed here, I hope so.

30 minutes later still waiting, other students also evaporating. Whoever wrote the letter wants me alone and dead.

I need to go now before that happen. When she stood and ready to walk, someone called her.

"Casey" He's already behind her. When she turned towards the guy, he grabs her arm and kissed her lips.

Casey stood her ground and pulled herself out of his embrace and slap him. Wide eyed she can't believed this.

"YOU?"

*******************************************

A/N:

Another update guys, sorry for errors. Tell me what you think in this chapter.

Thank you :)