I feel free

It's been a week I didn't saw his arrogant smug face coming to the office, maybe he's mad coz of me and I don't care about it or maybe they are having their secret rendezvous somewhere else.

Well that's it, that must be the reason for it. I mean if  they have a relationship or they already have and doesn't want others to meddle with their SECRET love affair, so it's better to take it outside. Well lucky for me to be free from his suspicious look that he always giving me whenever our eyes met. And badluck for Sophia to chose those kind of man, demanding, arrogant, full of himself, degrading others with his judgemental looks. What a nightmare.

I hope, let's rephrase it I WISH that I am not gonna see his face, ever. I mean maybe that they can hear me from above. I think I will call this day for  a celebration. And she starts to shake her shoulder, dancing to her tune.

"Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate"

"I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake"

"SHAKE IT OFF, i shake it off" And laughing to herself like a silly kid.

And it's been a week already since Martin called me that there's some business meeting and contract signing in Germany, and he needs to be there personally, he doesn't want a proxy for him when it comes to work.

I remember that day in college when we first met at the cafeteria, I accidentally bumped him and all his food in the tray spilled all over his shirt, and the pudding splashed flat right to his face. I laugh at him and when I realized my mistake, then I took my exit. I thought he will gonna haunt me and bully me, but then it turns out perfectly. We became good friends, but then he likes to bully me or rather loves to torture me, I guess. When my dad knew about him, he assumed that he is courting me, coz Martin is a big flirt. Other misunderstood him with his behaviour, especially towards women.

But then as a person, he's responsible, caring, doesn't have to pretend his feelings, he is my confidante in school. And I am thankful that even now, we're still friends. And I miss his non-stop bullying and flirting like a teenager kid.

Dad called me a while ago, that he will sent money for my expenses, and for the payment to the house, but then I told him to just keep it for future use. Because I already have a job and also I'm saving it for the two of us. I already miss him, but dad cheer me up, he even sing a song, my favorite ever "Close to you" by The Carpenters, it feels great hearing his voice, even out of tune.

He told me not to worry about him, and to enjoy myself here, and saying that I should accept Martin as a boyfriend. Hearing that I just burst laughing at the phone.

This giddy feeling inside of me is contagious, it needs release from the stress that is happening to me. And not seeing him, reduce my wrinkles about 99%. He consumed me, I guess. And for the first time.

I feel FREE

I feel FREEDOM.

*****************************************************

A/N:

A bit short for this update, sorry for my mistakes. But then THANK YOU for the reads and votes.