Nothing much

The Martin that I knew for almost a long time, who is also my very, very good friend, who is also like my brother that always protecting me, just like a real family to me and to my father. The only person who is there for me eventhough not always there physically. But still have a time with me.

And Sophia my boss, but as I started to work in her company we became settled and closed to each other, sister as her father told us, we are fond talking to each other, saying naughty jokes, ranting about anything under the sun. Giving advices to each other, whether it's nonsense or serious. We're typically like a sister, indeed.

But after hearing Martin's confession and Sophia's sudden news, I don't know what to think anymore. Or better yet don't say anything unnecessary stuff about Alex. Especially two of my friends where his ally, I mean one of them because Martin is his cousin, so that would be there's a percentage of blood related running in their system.

So where am I standing between the three of them? So it's possible that we will see each other in the near future when he is involved with Martin and Sophia? Not a good prediction for me.

I just have to shut my mouth, or avoid saying bad stuff about Alex. Because I don't know what will happen to me if I tried to sell out Alex to Martin and Sophia.

I mean, I don't want to say mean things like 'Hey Sophia you know Alex is just a jerk'. Eventhough I want to say it out loud with all my heart.

I don't know what's with him, why the first time we've met he already had this sour face, he looked at me with a serious face, not smiling at all. Like I've done something bad to him.

Wait, did I have an enemy in college days? But I don't remember his face at all, I mean I know our school is so big that you can't memorize all the students but then again common friends is a trend right.

Like your other friend is your bestfriend's enemy, or your ex is your friend's boyfriend. Like what they said, it's a small world after all.

But then again, if he knew me and If I did something wrong with him, atleast he should confront me or talk to me, like what a civilized people do.

Or is he one of the guy that I dumped? definitely no, with his looks, I don't think I'll be dumping him.

Wait, If Martin and him are cousins and if Alex went the same school like us, Martin already introduce us, but no. Martin didn't mention anything regarding his relatives. Even his real status in a society, I was late when I knew that his family runs a big business.

Maybe they aren't in good terms, since I don't know when was that. Because it's obvious that they had this secret commotion.

Ah, for now I think I will have to forget him, or stop saying some negative things when Martin and Sophia is there. I’m thinking how they became bestfriend? Or the question is why? Hate him, really hate him.

Ah, I’m already tired not physically but mentally, I think after bumping to a wild cat and glaring with the big bad wolf and also some new revelations, I'm exhausted. And taking a bath and get some beauty rest for tomorrow’s work is the best option.

**********************************************

"Uhmmm"

"hmmmmmmmm"

"Hey, aren't you in a good mood today?"

"Am I that obvious?" She just giggled in her own self.

"TOO OBVIOUS" My other co-worker Alex, from another department seems to noticed me, actually having a same name.

I don't know why either, I mean I don't know too.

I went straight to my desk after getting a coffee.

"Hey Cas"

I'm feeling relieved now but there's something that I just can't get out with my head. It's like there's something is bothering me.

"Oh my gee, Justin Timberlake is here" and then I heard someone scream which I bolted from my seat.

"Hell no, where?" I jumped from where I was seating and looked from left to right, no Mr.JT came.

"Sophia it's not that funny" She came over to my desk and grinning like a kid.

"I've been calling your name awhile ago for a thousand times, which obviously you didn't hear me"

"Oh you're here now. How's the meeting?"

What am I thinking? I'm letting myself carried by my thoughts while on work, for pete sake. I'm so stupid.

"Sophia, I'm really sorry it's just that I'm thinking something but it's not that important, it won't happen again" I just massage my forehead just to clear my mind.

"You don't have to apologize Cas, are you okay? you look troubled" Sophia inch herself towards me and took my hand.

"I'm okay, nothing to worry"

"You don't have to lie, I can see that" Shit, how am I gonna tell her what's been bugging me?.

"Uhm, Sophia I know It's not my place to ask you this but...uhm..well"

"about what?"

"Uhm, how...how-w" I'm stuttering.

"How you and Alex became bestfriend?"

Yes, atlast I said it now. I hope he won't misunderstood it.

*****************************************

Sorry late update and kinda bit short. But then thank you for the one who will gonna read this.

Thank you again.