Moody

What's wrong with him? He's crazy, being angry like that.

Thinking of him being all smiley to the other staffs, argh it makes me puke. It shouldn't crossed my mind. He is not just a youngster in a business industry but also acting like a child with a tantrums.

Oh well, as long as he doesn't get in my way for working here. And I'm still getting paid for doing my job, then we're all good.

My phone rings "Hey Martin, today? yeah, I'm free, I just need to run some errands here in the office and I'm good to go, bye"

"Casey to my office now"

"Sir?"

"I need you to finish this for the board meeting tomorrow, and make a 10 copies each. And ask Mrs. Riz if she already contact the restaurant that I told her"

I didn't stand a chance for making myself available during my lunch, shit.

"Sir Alex, can I start this after my lunch? I will immediately finish this and bring them...

"NO"

"What? I mean pardon sir?"

"Do that now so that you can finish it already and then eat your lunch"

"Uhm, okay"

When I got out from his office, I literally scream internally, he is really mad at me for something. Punishing me like this, my other mind tells me, it's your job to do that, so do that. But then, it's almost lunch, and shit I need to call Martin that lunch is cancelled.

"I know, and I really need this to be done already, okay. See you in a bit"

Typing, typing, typing, typing.
What's this? why it's not moving, hey cursor move your ass.

What just happened? my computer just turned black.

"Holy fuck"

Yeah, and they noticed me for my big ass mouth. And here he goes, maybe giving me some another work to do.

"what happen?"

"What? Oh, my computer went off and i didn't save anything"

Still not looking at him, coz it pisses me off just looking at him.

Shit, what should I do about this? I think, I'll just call Martin to cancel the lunch date with him.

"I'll be the one to continue, just take your lunch now" concern?

"What? I mean, you'll do this from the start, coz I didn't save my work"

"that's obviously, eat your lunch now or continue your work" he gave me a serious smirk.

"okay, I will go now and Thank you" I grab my purse and walked out.

Let's head out before he change his crazy mind.