So Lucky or NOT

Geez, it's an off day but then again I don't know how to spend with it. Sophia called me a minute ago that she got an urgent meeting with the photographer, even she wants me to be there, I'm not allowed cos it's a closed meeting regarding with the photoshoot.

So she can't accompany me, and eventhough I want to go outside, I don't have an energy  to move a muscle, unless someone drag me outta here.

And Martin not even texting me, not telling me when his arrival or staying there for good, damn it, I hate this whenever I am all alone, but then dad called me earlier and we've talked for an hour before starting his work.

When he told me that he misses me, I feel like crying all of a sudden. Dad didn't want me to see him crying or showing his weakness, his my strength that's what he told me but I said I can also be his strength when he can't keep up no more. He just laughed at me because I may sound like an old grandma.

We are in the good part for the both of us, he has a work even he's so far away, and for me my current job is more than I could think of, the salary is more than what I expected for. I have a good boss and my friend also, and Martin for my buddy bud always.

Ding dong....

ding dong...

Doorbell? Who could that be? And it's early in the morning. Headed to my doorway with a cup of cocoa in my hand. When I open the door, he took away the cup in my hand, sipped it and continue his way to the kitchen.

Is that Martin just now? Or am I imagining things? Wait, let me check my kitchen first if there is someone who went inside a minute earlier.

And there he is, sitting with both of his feet on the top of the table, lazing like a boss, when in fact he is. I seated in the chair infront of him and stared at him like seeing a ghost, and unconsciously I threw the spoon at him.

"Ouch" He didn't see that coming.

"Well hello, Mister Martin Almighty" I just stifled a laugh.

"After hearing your sad voice on the phone, I immediately booked an early flight here"

"Really?" I'm so guilty right now.

"Yes, I thought you already miss me and maybe you thinking suicide without me here" This jerk, he loves to tease me alot.

"Yes, I thought that maybe I can also throw this fork in your lovely face, that's all" I just giggled.

"I think I'm free all day, maybe we can do some shopping, we can go everywhere and eat some food" Changing some topic again.

"Is Sophia possessing you right now? You sounds like a girl went through a rough heartbreak" He always like this when he wants to comfort me.

"You know I'm brokenhearted all the tim-" Before he could finished his sentence, I walked away.

"Thanks for listening Cas" And he flipped his phone. And another business again.

**************************************************************

"Ready?" He looked at me and grinned like a boy.

"Always ready" He is so contagious.

"I'm sorry about a week ago, you mad at me?" Maybe I should tell him now.

"Nah, just fine" Or not, I guess.

"I just couldn't change my phone immediately, and have some new number, I told you on the phone that all important contacts are there and then I don't have any back up list" There he goes again.

Mr. Irresistibleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें